Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: somebody pray for this guy!
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
easternpiro1
BURNING

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

OH MY GOSH....I WANTED TO VOMIT....and then i thought about it being a 6g....damn near passed out.
jgreening
click here
6gcSTVT
Haha should have had a fire extinguisher in the car with all that heat he was packing in the engine bay
easternpiro1
QUOTE(jgreening @ Dec 19, 2006 - 9:19 PM) [snapback]511779[/snapback]

oops...ah well tongue.gif
illneversellmycelli
dont you hate when you think you post something cool and someone comes by and say haha repost lol
Jaws4God
haha.. i found it on here, posted it on QCTuners.. didn't expect it to migrate back.. LOL
rayneezy23
that sucks i know how that feels kinda...
sinner96ST
lol
LewFX
80k down in flames
easternpiro1
QUOTE(rayneezy23 @ Dec 19, 2006 - 10:09 PM) [snapback]511792[/snapback]

that sucks i know how that feels kinda...

dont tell me yours caught fire?

mine had a small electrical fire when my friend was trying to fix my underbody neons. green smoke (the bad kind you drug addicts!) started coming outta my fuse box it was poppin and sizzlin!
of course i ran like a cartoon character with my arms out in front of me
JoKeRkId613
QUOTE(LewFX @ Dec 19, 2006 - 9:00 PM) [snapback]511807[/snapback]

80k down in flames
80k? god damn... i hope that thing came with a blowjob. kindasad.gif
Glitch001
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43897 ?
snapshotgt
QUOTE(Glitch001 @ Dec 19, 2006 - 11:36 PM) [snapback]511821[/snapback]

QUOTE(jgreening @ Dec 19, 2006 - 9:19 PM) [snapback]511779[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif
forkee
you know what, he's fine. hes not a burn victim. he pretty much walked away from it without a scratch. i dont see the need to pray for him. if anything, right now im laughing. 80 grand for a car that isnt even street legal? what a loser. even funnier is that because 90% of what is on that thing is not street appoved, insurance wont cover it. he might get 50k at the most. so its not like its a total loss. it really was an awesome toy. but it should have stayed to the tracks. im sure he'll be on his way to making another one just as great with less money and in half the time.
G3D45
At some point you should stop and know that it's the limit... He didn't...
tim86
racing an NSX on the street= the limit... should have been on the track where that car belongs... pretty sad
sinner96ST
I don't feel bad for anyone that has $80,000 to blow on a car. Sorry, it just won't happen.

That's the risk you take by dumping money in to a sports car, the chance that it will just go up in flames. He should've had a fire extinguisher in the car in the first place, if you're boosting that hard and going crazy, it would make sense to spend a few bucks on a small extinguisher. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
playr158
piro you disappoint me....reposting like that...especially when its only like 3 posts below this.....u make baby jesus cry
tomazws
Damn I just want to know what caused this...
easternpiro1
QUOTE(playr158 @ Dec 20, 2006 - 10:09 AM) [snapback]511873[/snapback]

piro you disappoint me....reposting like that...especially when its only like 3 posts below this.....u make baby jesus cry

i know right! i saw it on a subaru site (i have a hidden lust for them dont tell my ninja turtle) and i immediately posted, i forgot all about off topic! rolleyes.gif
Valo666
thing that im scratchin my head about is how did it catch on fire??...i mean yea theres alot of heat under the hood, but theirs alot of heat insulation under the hood too. Did you see all of that heat sheild padding on the firewall, the heat wrap on the turbo, piping etc. I mean yea theres gotta b some serious heat, but some of that heat has to be taken away by all that crap too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.