Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio wiring....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
jameslemanski
Hey all,

first post here - im a proud owner of a UK Celica GT 2.0l as of yesterday!

Today im trying to fit a new head unit but unfortunatly it looks like someones butchered the audio wires and put a 12 pin pioneer plug on the end of them... unfortunatly im trying to fit a sony unit, hence im having some problems!!!

Below ive drawn a diagram of what ive got... on the right are the original (i think) toyota wires, thn in the middle there are the new wires that have been crimped on to the originals....

IPB Image

On the right ive written what i THINK the wires are but there are still a few blanks...

What does everyone think of what ive done? whats right and wrong? i realise that i havent done the rear speakers, these are wired on a different plug (that fits) so thats no problem... im not sure which grey wire is the ignition wire either!

Any help would be greatly apprieciated... cheers smile.gif

PS if it helps the head unit thats being replaced is a Pioneer KEH-P3300 and its being replaced with a Sony CDX-CA900
AudioFreak
This should help. It's a pin out of the pc3-419 harness.
autoleads.uk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.