Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a crazy weird request
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
IdiotStick
Now, I don't want to be flamed for this, but I was wondering if you guys have heard/seen of any MKII Mr2's with a 6th gen Celica front end conversion? I love the aggressiveness of the GT-Four 6th gen...but i love the physics and power/engine placement/RWD of the MR2....

Just hoping to see if its been done anywhere, since theres a conversion for just about everything else tongue.gif
celiracer
Here you go. Its not a 6th gen GT-4 but its an alltrac front MR2 with 3sgte and AWD.

IPB Image
ExSane
QUOTE(celiracer @ Dec 22, 2006 - 1:57 PM) [snapback]512435[/snapback]

Here you go. Its not a 6th gen GT-4 but its an alltrac front MR2 with 3sgte and AWD.

That's a MK-I Mr2?

QUOTE(IdiotStick @ Dec 22, 2006 - 1:40 PM) [snapback]512428[/snapback]

Now, I don't want to be flamed for this, but I was wondering if you guys have heard/seen of any MKII Mr2's with a 6th gen Celica front end conversion? I love the aggressiveness of the GT-Four 6th gen...but i love the physics and power/engine placement/RWD of the MR2....

Just hoping to see if its been done anywhere, since theres a conversion for just about everything else tongue.gif

Haven't seen that before but I've seen a 7th gen headlight conversion. Looked sweet!
celiracer
QUOTE(ExSane @ Dec 22, 2006 - 1:59 PM) [snapback]512436[/snapback]

QUOTE(celiracer @ Dec 22, 2006 - 1:57 PM) [snapback]512435[/snapback]

That's a MK-I Mr2?

I know. Thats all i could find that was even close to having a celica headlight conversion.
sinner96ST
I don't think it would ever work, and if it did, it would come out looking like an integra more than anything.

Maybe someone can attempt a photochop of it, but I'm willing to bet it won't look very good.
azian_advanced
about 5 years ago when i still had my 4th gen, i was on the net looking at various celica pictures... i came across this white 'show-car' 6th gen and i '$hit-u-not' it was a twin-engine 6th gen. there were pics of it and i can't remember if it was a 3s exactly.. but it also had an engine in the rear.
celiracer
I have been searching a while for that pic. Havn't found anything besides that one. And here is one with the 7th gen conversion.

IPB Image
shin
QUOTE(celiracer @ Dec 22, 2006 - 8:09 PM) [snapback]512471[/snapback]

I have been searching a while for that pic. Havn't found anything besides that one. And here is one with the 7th gen conversion.

IPB Image

i have nvr seen anything look closer to a fish than that.....
celiracer
HAHA yea it doesn't look good at all IMO
Glitch001
No its never been done, the orange one above is one of many from the UK.

they all look like trash in my eyes really, not sure why exsane likes them, but whatever. Ya like 90% of the people on mr2oc think its ugly to, the headlights dont exactly match up with the slope of the mr2. (least the MKII) Its hard to do, just do a flushmount or rev6!!!!

Above posted is the rally MKI.

IPB Image

IPB Image
azian_advanced
that sw20 with the TRD widebody and '02 NSX headlight conversion is HOT!
Kwanza26
I prefer the mk3 MR2's personally... with a hardtop.
IdiotStick
A) You cant get them in Canada

B) No.
Glitch001
If those dont float your boat check these out.
a - better celica headlight swap
IPB Image
b - nemesis
IPB Image
c - FTO
IPB Image
d - 3000GT
IPB Image
e - rolling rev headlight kit
IPB Image
n1ckz0r
QUOTE(shin @ Dec 22, 2006 - 7:11 PM) [snapback]512500[/snapback]

QUOTE(celiracer @ Dec 22, 2006 - 8:09 PM) [snapback]512471[/snapback]

IPB Image

i have nvr seen anything look closer to a fish than that.....

thats funny, a headlight swap makes the front end look so nice, <3
jdg371
These pics make me cry =[

saleeka
QUOTE(celiracer @ Dec 22, 2006 - 12:57 PM) [snapback]512435[/snapback]

IPB Image

That would be the stillborn Group S MR2 Toyota was going to put into action until Group B, and subsequently Group S, was banned by the FIA... It would have been one fast m*%)(#!ng rally car smile.gif I'm pretty sure that it was not 3S-GTE powered, however, but an evolution of Toyota's 4T-GTE

IPB Image

IPB Image

jdg371
Someone search up the MKII MR2 with the 503E
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.