Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some new night pics of the celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Justin
So I finally fixed my wheels and got rid of all the curb rash left by their previous owners. I decided to go with that graphite color from duplicolor wheel paint. Looks pretty good but im debating if I should put a clear coat on it or not.

Index cards everywhere! I got up later that day and every single last one of them was spread across my yard.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Tell me what you think.
tim86
looks really clean... u did a good just gettin all that rash out of those wheels too... how long did it take?
malpaso
looks great bowdown.gif
hitcachi
thumbsup.gif Clean, I like it alot!
Justin
QUOTE(tim86 @ Dec 27, 2006 - 3:21 PM) [snapback]513391[/snapback]

looks really clean... u did a good just gettin all that rash out of those wheels too... how long did it take?

Took like 6 hours. There was ALOT of sanding involved. And a little bondo.
Silver94CelicaOwner
Gunmetal stockies, FTW. wink.gif

Looks great on a white car especially....I would advise you to use the Duplicolor Clearcoat as well, it adds the final layer of protection to avoid having the paint chip off or get sctratches, besides it provides a great shiny metallic finish that'll last a long time.

Good use of the cards though, thats pretty smart. I took a garbage bag and taped down the edges then cut out with a utility knife the exact size of the wheel to use as a template for each one.....your method looks to be much easier and quicker. tongue.gif
Kerr1
i used a t-shirt and a butterknife to cover my wheels...smart thinkin w/ tha index cards...ur rims look pretty good too
94Celi604
Looks good, makes me want to do it to my stockers. biggrin.gif
Celica_Kid95st
Question for ya...Did u use a digital camera? I want to take nice night shots and i use a 35mm SLR and i dont no how to do it? anyone know how?
Justin
QUOTE(Celica_Kid95st @ Jan 6, 2007 - 5:51 AM) [snapback]515565[/snapback]

Question for ya...Did u use a digital camera? I want to take nice night shots and i use a 35mm SLR and i dont no how to do it? anyone know how?

Yeah it was a casio exilim 6mp. I just used on of the presets in it called night shot. But I think it made the shutter speed slower or the exposure time longer? lol
wind
slower shutter speed means longer exposure time.... more light gets in making the picture brighter, just make sure its on a tripod or something solid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.