Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modified Mag, issue Jan07
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
m0dd3d1
Did anyone see the article on 6th gens in this mag? It's not very big, but someone wrote in complained (rightfully so) about not having any engine mods for his 96 ST. They responded by referring him to celispeed. I've only ever been to that site, like, maybe once, and that was the last. Has anyone responded to that mag before? It'd be a great oppourtunity to be like "Next time refer him to 6gc.net!" Just a thought.

Triscuit
Nibbe
I think this is a repost.
trdproven
yeah, just saw this mag. doesn't sound like the guy knew enough besides the general swap alternatives. He did not even mention a 3sge swap.
Valo666
celispeed is a decent site though. its run by an old buddy of mine from back in toronto. Only bad thing about the site is its mostly 7th and 5th gen guys. They dont even go back any further than 4th gen celica's on the sight too. Only ppl i know who r on that site from this one are me, Melissa (well not any more *lil_lisa*), Gary (cant remember his screen name, but the guy from New Zeland with the stupid fast GT4) and Harry (ZoomZoom). Its a good sight for 5th and 7th gen info, but 6th gens it sucks for. Also only reason modified mag refered to them is because they pay to be in their directory for information. Also Modified mag is now being printed in Canada too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.