Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So...my wife crashed my Celica...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
97Celica
The Bad News : took out the front bumper,scratched the rear bumper,cracked my Z3 fender straight in 1/2...

The Good News : I ordered all new bumpers and fenders and get a new paint job...plus I got the Quad Conversions Afterburner tail lights tongue.gif

Hopefully in the spring my beast will be back...

MasonF
Awww...any pics of the damage?
JonMarkos
Does this qualify as grounds for a divorce?
x_itchy_b_x
oh man dude that sucks but it happens. im sure it will be better than ever when you return!
G3D45
QUOTE(97Celica @ Jan 15, 2007 - 3:43 PM) [snapback]517904[/snapback]

The Bad News : took out the front bumper,scratched the rear bumper,cracked my Z3 fender straight in 1/2...

The Good News : I ordered all new bumpers and fenders and get a new paint job...plus I got the Quad Conversions Afterburner tail lights tongue.gif

Hopefully in the spring my beast will be back...

Wait till you have a teenage son who will take your car's keys... Remember my first crash with father's car... biggrin.gif
Jaws4God
man sorry to hear but cool about the new stuff..

do you have a pick of the tail lights?
IdiotStick
Am I the only one who doesnt have any stories of me crashing into ****?
6gcSTVT
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Jan 15, 2007 - 3:01 PM) [snapback]517991[/snapback]

man sorry to hear but cool about the new stuff..

do you have a pick of the tail lights?

x2 biggrin.gif
97Celica
IPB Image

That's them. Yum. No,I don't have any crash pics...I had to leave the house for 4 1/2 hrs so I wouldn't kill her.lol.
Jaws4God
sweet! i was thinking about getting some of those..

did you get the 3 clear or 2 red 1 clear?
97Celica
[/quote]
Wait till you have a teenage son who will take your car's keys... Remember my first crash with father's car... biggrin.gif
[/quote]

My son is 14 months...and no way in HELL will him or his mom be going near my keys...unless it's to a volvo awd with roll cages and bumper guards with rams..aha

I got the 2x red and the white...just because I don't feel like dealing with cops more than I have to already. :-(
presure2
aww that sucks steve..hopfully we'll see you guys @ some of the meets this year!
pure_dx
your wife crashed your celi? KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaskedMan
wow! that must have been some accident resulting in a new front AND rear bumper, and fenders along with tail lights as well.
Batman722
sorry to hear about it Steve, time to upgrade though that's a good thing thumbsup.gif
good luck guy
ShampooIsBetter
why on earth would you get those taillights

and not the JDM ones...or stock...anything...
CelicaGT04
QUOTE(ShampooIsBetter @ Jan 16, 2007 - 2:22 AM) [snapback]518139[/snapback]

Maybe...

JUST maybe...

He likes them? wink.gif
tim86
sorry to hear about the crash frown.gif it sucks when it wasnt you that did it... and btw those afterburners are hot and id take them any day over JDM's...
celicasr
QUOTE(97Celica @ Jan 15, 2007 - 5:16 PM) [snapback]518022[/snapback]

IPB Image

That's them. Yum. No,I don't have any crash pics...I had to leave the house for 4 1/2 hrs so I wouldn't kill her.lol.

I have a set of the quad rears that I have put LED Bulbs in!! Defiantly the way to go.

2X Stop/Tail (Outers are sides/brakes and inners are Sides/Fog)

the centre's are indicators but haven’t quite worked out reverse lights yet, but would you believe this legal!!!! in the UK anyway.
easternpiro1
GAAAH! 500 dollars?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
97Celica
QUOTE(ShampooIsBetter @ Jan 16, 2007 - 2:22 AM) [snapback]518139[/snapback]

Well,my car doesn't look stock...or JDM...I might even pick up an invader CF hood,haven't decided yet. My engine runs awesome so making the car look nice is also fun. A lot of people mod the crap out of their motor to make their car faster and do it the wrong way so it breaks faster...but trust me...as soon as my motor goes...a 3sgte is getting dropped into it. I own a 97 Celica 5-Speed and a 92 Celica GT 5-Speed....My 92 has some balls and I drive it in the winter,but...I absolutely love the way my 97 handles...smoother than any car I've driven that hasn't cost $50k +
BBW 99GT
Sorry to hear what happened. I kinda feel for ya cause I just wrecked mine this morning in that white stuff called snow. I'm gonna need a new front end, possibly a hood, or fenders. I was wondering....where did you buy your parts from? Are you going with a different color paint this time around or sticking with black?
97Celica
QUOTE(BBW 99GT @ Jan 19, 2007 - 10:10 AM) [snapback]519240[/snapback]

Sorry to hear what happened. I kinda feel for ya cause I just wrecked mine this morning in that white stuff called snow. I'm gonna need a new front end, possibly a hood, or fenders. I was wondering....where did you buy your parts from? Are you going with a different color paint this time around or sticking with black?

I might go supra blue/purple if I do change it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.