Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI for all!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
My2Celi
I just found out the stupid and hard way of why my celi has been a drama for me this year and last year. I have replace my front hub bearings, axle, rotors, over 3-5x last year. I have a liftetime warranty at oreilly and was told that i can not replace it no more. They said that im making the company lose money. lol. gonna change the number soon for that. But I found out that i have been overtorqueing it up the butt which crushed my bearings with my hub, which causes my rotors and axle to go bad as well. So now that i found a bgb book online, i will definately invest in a good precise torque wrench with the clicker. I can't believe i bought the best quality parts for my car and it just goes down the drain. Now I take back all the stuff that I said about my car. gah! im such a baffoon...
shin
ain't too late to start doing it right. biggrin.gif
playr158
+1

i LOVE my torque wrenches
macavely
I been saying that for years on here to people.. use the a tq wrench on all your nuts and bolts... on parts that move..
FreddyTheOthaMeat
ft lbs and inch lbs = a must if your gonna do everything just right
My2Celi
yea i just learned that yesterday. I bought a in per lb one just cause i didnt know. so i went back and got the ft per lb one for my axle stuff. Got the digi one. woot it's awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.