Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Late Christmas Presents for you all
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Coomer
Hey Guys,
I planned to do this by Christmas, but the day after is close enough. Anyways, I made a nice wallpaper for everyone to use on their desktop if they choose. I started the wallpaper in 1280x1024(Which shows the most detail and is still very clean and clear) and it took forever to size it down to the other resolutions, because I had to cut and paste text and pixel images so that they wouldn't resize with everything else and look funny. This allows for the wallpapers to look good regardless of the resolution you're using. I didn't even include any 6gc.net text or copyright notices(Anything published is automatically copyrighted anyways) to clutter it up. wink.gif These wallpapers are all available in .jpg format, and the download links are below. Please reply and let me know what you think of them if you decide to download and use one.

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960
1280x1024

One more thing I decided to do for everyone is add one more photo for each and every one of you. This means that if you're allowed three images to upload and you've used all three, you can upload one more image for a total of four images. I hope you all enjoy the wallpapers and the extra photo! biggrin.gif
x_itchy_b_x
SA-WEET
all4sho94st
nice!
Cragspider
I think that I will have to replace the pic of my car with this one as of now. Its tight I like.
Bryan
macavely
Thanks Coomer
forkee
cool! thanks =)
Jason
sexah
Black97
Nice coomer, thanks
presure2
COOL BEANS! the wallpaper looks sweet, commer! great job, man!
rlan214
QUOTE (Coomer @ Dec 26 2002, 05:44 PM)
Hey Guys,
I planned to do this by Christmas, but the day after is close enough. Anyways, I made a nice wallpaper for everyone to use on their desktop if they choose. I started the wallpaper in 1280x1024(Which shows the most detail and is still very clean and clear) and it took forever to size it down to the other resolutions, because I had to cut and paste text and pixel images so that they wouldn't resize with everything else and look funny. This allows for the wallpapers to look good regardless of the resolution you're using. I didn't even include any 6gc.net text or copyright notices(Anything published is automatically copyrighted anyways) to clutter it up. wink.gif These wallpapers are all available in .jpg format, and the download links are below. Please reply and let me know what you think of them if you decide to download and use one.

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960
1280x1024

One more thing I decided to do for everyone is add one more photo for each and every one of you. This means that if you're allowed three images to upload and you've used all three, you can upload one more image for a total of four images. I hope you all enjoy the wallpapers and the extra photo! biggrin.gif

thanks dude i really needed a decent wall paper with 1280x1024 pix
CDNSLEEKA
Coomer again you have come threw with something great,thanks for the wallpaper.A very good Christmas present.
Maybe this will inspire some more members to do the same? biggrin.gif
dayzdchika
awesome, you're the best! smile.gif
RedSunCelica
SWEET!!!
boosted_K2
thanks coomer! click/ save as.../ add wallpaper haha
forkee
coomer's wallpaper in blue!!!
800x600
1280x1024
NEVERSTOP
thnx
0Re0
Thanx man biggrin.gif
all4sho94st
what be tight is if someone could make a wallpaper wit all our cars in it.
I_Hate_Trucks
all hail coomer....
nick
Mizuryu
man...i leave town for a week, come back and i didn't even get my x-mas prez till now...pure tightness Coomer...prociate it.
coolspotz
Thanks Coomer...and nice wallpaper biggrin.gif
Blur
Thanks for the wallpaper coomer! Looks tight.
snadman
Right on at the right time. I'm fed up with my ole background. Nicely done!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.