Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone has a Carfax acount?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
As title says - anyone have Carfax acount and could check the VIN of my Xb? Im just intrested to see what are the records on it... If some one could help let me know - Thanks.

playr158
rofl now you drive a shoe box!
99GT
damn mine was done on the 12th...
Celiracer18
while i was replacing my clutch this weekend i noticed my engine VIN doesnt match my cars VIN so i looked it up and it said i had 18 records. now i have 2 questions
1. Is that a lot of records?
2. Is it possible for someone to check them for me?
99GTauto
QUOTE(playr158 @ Jan 17, 2007 - 4:48 PM) [snapback]518643[/snapback]

rofl now you drive a shoe box!

I always think refridgerator... especially when white...
hurley97
I've been wanting to check the CarFax on my car for like 3 years now but I'm afraid of what I might find kindasad.gif

edit:
if you really can't find anyone I actually would pay for the unlimited account if enough people want them.
I don't have enough cars I want to check to justify it cause I don't want to pay to just check my one car cause its not really going to change my life in the least at this point in time
Mynzeyes
QUOTE(hurley97 @ Jan 18, 2007 - 12:33 AM) [snapback]518832[/snapback]

I've been wanting to check the CarFax on my car for like 3 years now but I'm afraid of what I might find kindasad.gif

edit:
if you really can't find anyone I actually would pay for the unlimited account if enough people want them.
I don't have enough cars I want to check to justify it cause I don't want to pay to just check my one car cause its not really going to change my life in the least at this point in time

I'd be interested in the (recorded)history of my Celica, and I'm also insterested in the history of the Sentra SE-R Spec V I just purchased....

That's a start. smile.gif.
Rockford
I don't have that kind of problem biggrin.gif
99GT
I checked over 80 vins on MNSC.net
Vissi
if anyone ends up gettin an account id love to get mine checked smile.gif. I think it may have been in a wreck or something, cause it has 40 records.

Maybe we could all put in a few $$ for 6gc.net to get one?(just a thought)

-dave
inshockin07
QUOTE(99GT @ Jan 18, 2007 - 11:42 PM) [snapback]519070[/snapback]

MNSC.net is a Spine Center.
Akira_g4
i got my VIN checked about 4 months ago, 12 records, nothing serious at all. its pretty cool to see what your car has been through and where
Celiracer18
MNSportcompacts.net is the site he meant

some good info on there
99GT
QUOTE(inshockin07 @ Jan 19, 2007 - 3:58 AM) [snapback]519127[/snapback]

QUOTE(99GT @ Jan 18, 2007 - 11:42 PM) [snapback]519070[/snapback]

MNSC.net is a Spine Center.

Haha sorry man... MNsportcompacts.net
ArizonaRed
PM Me.............................
Gizmokat
or me, I'm car shopping so I have the monthly thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.