Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yea..so...noise in the heater/cooling fans?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
97Celica
There seems to be like something is stuck in my vent system...when I turn it past setting 2 it vibrates my dashboard violently...I've never come to any serious problem with my celica and now I am wondering WTF? So,my car was ALWAYS set to have the air/heat/cool come in from the motor and my wife "borrowed" my car and switched all my settings on my heater and this happened....

And guys...I know you're not supposed to let your wife borrow your car because a week after she did this to the heat,she also crashed it and forced me to get a whole new bodykit. grrr

Anyone ELSE ever run into this problem with the heater?
bufferdan
I have a light clicking sound like something tapping against the blower fan comming from my passenger side vent. Havent look into it yet but its getting alitttle annoying
alltracman78
You might have a loose control door somewhere in the system.
Does it do it on all of the vent positions?

97Celica
I've had the car since I was 18,I am 24 now...it has ALWAYS been on heat coming from the motor,my wife switched it to inside rotation heat...I can only turn it to setting #2
97lestyousay
Sounds like a varmit. I had a mouse inside my heater fan on an 91 geo
prizm I used to have. It vibrated like that. The mouse got thrown to
one side and made the fan unbalanced. The mouse didn't make it btw.
No need to tear apart, if it's a varmit you will smell him soon enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.