Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member here
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Hey guys, this is my first post and to be honest I don't even know if this is the right place for this haha. But anyway, just last week I bought a 94 Celica GT-S for a really good price. I've been a fan of Honda (I currently own an Integra Type R, a civic hatch and an Integra LS) from the very start and I never thought I'd see a Toyota in my driveway (unless it's an MR-2 or a Supra haha). But I instantly fell in love with the car when I saw it. And the fact that it was taken care of extremely well (no rust AT ALL, low kms, all stock). In any case, here are some pictures of the car.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I would've taken more pics but as you can tell from the pics it's really cold out. And I will keep you guys updated.

Let me know what you think!!
Culpable04
Welcome !

lot of info available for you here, I should say nice car I have one too laugh.gif
DSRT-FX
sweet ride man. i too am i fan of honda's hope you enjoy here and love the way you've got a ignition light lol -R
block
toyota FTW!

anyways welcome.. smile.gif
CelicaQT
Welcome aboard 407801! thumbsup.gif
Just wondering....what's the meaning behind your screen name? biggrin.gif

-Christee-
Ohh my screen name.. haha it's a long story but I've used this screen name for many forums.. and thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be a regular here on 6gc as much as the next guy. Very informative site, I must say smile.gif
trdproven
Welcome, that is a clean hatch! You're lucky. Mine is pretty good condition when I got it too but except there are some rust areas. But interior was awesome.
celicurr
welcome! nice to see another Ontario celica!
did you get a good deal on it? just curious as to what other Canadians pay for theirs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.