Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Parts
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Milds3vn
....Yea it is
A buddy on here let me know that there was a meet that was postponed because of work issues, some forgot, and maybe some just don't care. Let me just start by saying I love cars, I mean I fuqing love cars, and I really fuqing love nice cars. I love to talk about cars, and I really love to talk about nice cars. Celicas are nice cars period, I think thats why we are here. When I heard that there might not be a meet for the northeast this summer I got a little angry. Some of you out there have some amazing Celicas and alot of understanding and I'd really like to get together and shoot the sh1t about these cars. I don't know what obligations everyone has this summer but I would very much like to see some of these cars and meet some of you guys who love to talk about cars as much as I do. Lets get something solid going you bastards before summer ends. I mean WTF this site is like "it" for 6gc in America! Are cars also represent a niche model in the import industry which makes a meet even more, dare I say "special". I will risk sounding korny, in the hope that maybe a few more people will take notice to the situation. I want to see these cars and hear some stories to much to not say something, so who wants to truely put a fuqing respectable northeast meet together?

I didnt know if anyone else noticed but we don't have Integras with oversized headlights.
hioctane
AMEN !
snadman
::Salute::

::Tear::

That was beautiful. If I lived in the NE...I would definitely come to the meet.
slipgun
I hear you, I was dieing to come, however my previous obligation has to do with parents explaining if I went they would take my lisence *thus I cant ride my car* and im sorry wasnt worth that. Next time im gona try to tell im im sleepin over at a friends tongue.gif .
presure2
i hear you dude...i couldn't wait the the NE meet..we were going to drive 5+hours to get there and last minute everybody droppin out...hopeful we can get something together before the end of summer
Supersprynt
If my car is up and running i will be there. Hick NY representin.
ghostdog
preach it brother !! wink.gif

while I completely agree with you, the meet was cancelled for a reason. of the 35 or so people who said they would show up, only 5 bothered to reply to the roll call thread. even if I had pm'd the some 30 missing people I doubt more than 5 would have cared to show up. why you ask? because most of the people who replied seem to have been active on the board for a week or two at most and have been mia ever since.

now I don't know what we're going to do about the meet. I am all for it, but I have my doubts as to people's commitment when it actually comes down to it. prove me wrong... please
Milds3vn
alright well if a big meet isnt possible i still wana get like 10 cars together at least, there are few celicas around me and only one driven by a person into performance (me) so i want to check out what everyone else has
No0bOne
Can we have a caravan meet in the future?
Milds3vn
LETS DO IT NUCKA
Silver94CelicaOwner
Im still all for a meet, i was dying to go to it but with the limited response and my boss giving me crap for getting off that day i guess its probably a good thing that it didnt happen afterall. I really wanna shoot for later this summer, maybe....but either way, we need to commit ourselves to it and organize things that way its totally worth it.
macavely
OK Me, andrie and jeff.. meet up ever other friday at garden state mall on Rt 17... anyone is well come to show up..... we been meeting up for the last 2 months....hope some more people can make it... 9:30 next friday...
7aek
does anybody hab a chance to make it next saturday? the 25th... im up for a meet anywhere around the north east area.
macavely
yea i can make it next friday if i have my car fixed be then wich i should..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.