Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Celica at CART Toronto Indy Race :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
speedracer_2020
So the CART (dead) rolled into Toronto this past weekend, and I decided to take advantage of the track before they dismantled it! The car recently was lowered, just waiting on the nose insert and GT 4 raisers!:)

How about a 6GC lapping day during the raceday festivites fpr 2004? eh? eh?

Shaun

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SXR
biggrin.gif Me likes.

What do you mean Carts are dead? I didn't watch the race cause it's played 1:30 - 4:00 in the morning but the news informed me that Paul Tracy won. Like living in Australia I enjoy when the come to Brisbane to race and F1 goes to Melbourne (better variety of cause). Warmer climate means more bikini's.

I'll be taking mine down to Sydney to race me brothers MX-6 on the Pernament Oran Park track. That's a major racing cause in Aus, the V8s do it twice in the same season. Both our cars are standard so it should be good racing too. tongue.gif

Note: I did pics like that just stop in the middle of the road get out take some shots get back in and keep going. No traffic so who cares. wink.gif
KAMiX
Nice pics speed. Yes I heard Paul Tracy dominated last weekend, but I also heard something contraversial went down. Can you fill us in on what happened?
Swifty
hey speedracer_2020, im from ottawa and i was down there for the CART weekend, props on the car, were the sportlines easy to install cuz the car looks awseome,and i dont have the cash for coilovers yet.
would you know of any decent engine importers in T dot because im really looking at maybe getting a swap done,
Coomer
Those are awesome pictures! The car looks great! smile.gif
speedracer_2020
Coomer! Thanks - I'm just waiting on my spoiler posts... projectors and front grille and rims.. Then i'll be easy

And Swifty! Man - listen. I've got crazy hook-ups for motors. There's a few places in Toronto that we deal with for motors. my neighbour is the man to really talk to. For anything you need - he buys and sells motors all the time! Most 4A-GE's .. but he knows it all. He usually gets the from the importers an cleans them up.. and you're set. Let me know.

You may have heard of Lucky Star here in Toronto, but they over price everything. This would be another good source for motors in TO (they're so good they have guys from California driving up and buying 10-20 motors at a time!) :

http://www.buysell.com/advertisers/JK_Japa...ese_Auto_Parts/
blkGT
Nice Nice. Great pics. Your car looks very clean man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.