Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I MADE IT INTO THE SUPER STREET MAGAZINE!
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
6th_celi_vert
I sent them a letter insulting the bejesus out of them and mentioning the 6th gen celi back in December and it made it into the mag!

LMAO.

look in the mail section with the name KENT MULLINS under it.
Negative
Link? kindasad.gif
6th_celi_vert
going to pick up the mag today. Ill post it up then
Consynx
isn't it going to be in the section where they bash u? lol

this outta be amusing
nate95
haha, this should be interesting to see.
doGGy
lol got SS in the mail today - gonna go and check biggrin.gif
6th_celi_vert
QUOTE(doGGy @ Mar 29, 2007 - 1:14 PM) [snapback]541042[/snapback]

lol got SS in the mail today - gonna go and check biggrin.gif

Doggy, if you can, post it up. Because im at school right now and ive been to wal mart, the college bookstore, and a couple other places and their all sold out. I HAVE EVEN GOT TO SEE IT YET!! my friend told me that i made it into it. I just want to know what it says because i cant even remember what i said to them and i would also like to know what their entertaining response was.
6th_celi_vert
APRIL issue, 2007. Pg. 34, top left corner.
Negative
Cmon - someone post this up.
6th_celi_vert
HERE IT IS!! They edited out a whole paragraph i wrote about how they should do a 6th gen 3sgte celica conversion project car. frown.gif

Anyways, here's my small 15 minutes of global fame. LOL

IPB Image
Negative
LOL - that's all they left? One mention of the 6th gen? They fear the Turbo celicas laugh.gif
6th_celi_vert
QUOTE(Negative @ Mar 29, 2007 - 4:17 PM) [snapback]541118[/snapback]

LOL - that's all they left? One mention of the 6th gen? They fear the Turbo celicas laugh.gif

Yep. Thats not even half of everything i wrote. lol.
Toyoca
you made the 6g sound crappy
shin
APC sticker for my riced out 6th-gen celica

thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif
95CelicaST
Man boobs FTL
6th_celi_vert
QUOTE(Toyoca @ Mar 29, 2007 - 4:29 PM) [snapback]541123[/snapback]

you made the 6g sound crappy

ACTUALLY, i didnt.

The paragraph that they removed talked about the potential of the 6th gen celica and the numerous swaps possible, and how they are constantly overlooked. Its not my fault they removed that. I was rather irritated about that also.

Furthermore, i was talking about MY car in that sentance, not the cars in general.

*EDIT* now that i think about it, i believe I even mentioned tufy and his GT-4 and how they should look him up on 6GC.NET!
Silver94CelicaOwner
Ha! You suck. wink.gif

See, Super Street is more interested in man-nipples than a worthwhile car like a swapped Celica. What a ghey magazine.

SCC ftmfw. Anybody see that 5th gen Celica coupe that they beat the hell out of recently?
95CelicaST
I try and steer clear of import tuner and super street, just because they seem to be mostly advertisements. I like Modified Mag and SCC the best.
celi_gt_racer
SCC 4TMFW!!! and yeah i saw tha 5th gen... 24 hours of lemons wink.gif
Random_Stranger
I always found Super Street to be Honda/Acura biased anyhow. Ofcourse, I haven't picked up a Super Street mag in ages. Along time ago, I almost bought a Del Sol that was featured in the magazine. You can see it in the first Fast and the Furious movie, in the beginning when dude was in the shop looking at a Super Street mag. IT was green, red, and white. It was ugly though, and I didn't feel like paying $12,000 for a car that someone already brought into a mag and was already known for. Plus I don't like honda anymore. Not since I was 17. Now it is Toyota, Nissan, and I will have to say Mitsubishi, although I love the Mazda RX7 above any other car in the world! I can't wait to own one and toss a triple rotary engine in that mug. Unless there is something better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.