Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi from new member in UK
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
bodhi
Hi Guys
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone as I've just joined up.
I've had my GT4 for 2 years and been a member on the GT4OC for some time, but only been on this forum a couple of times before. Some awesome mods going on stateside looking at some of the posts on here... good work guys!!!
Look forward to chatting to everyone.
Chris smile.gif
CelicaGTWolf
welcome! ah, the gt4...how i envy you. get some pics up of that beauty and have fun around the site! and now to get back to tuning the 5sfe as if it were a 3sgte...if i believe it enuff it'll happen...reality is perception...heh. tongue.gif
bodhi
Hi CelicaGTwolf
Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, I gather you guys in the states never got the 205 variant, thats a real shame. It's awesome and I absolutely love it! I love your soft top model though too, very very rare over here!
Am i right in thinking that you can still drop a 3sgte lump in the ST202 though? I guess it's expensive, but with 2wd it'd be a flying machine! There's a great guy near me who breaks smashed GT4s for parts, so a 185/alltrack block from the states and a 205 head shipped over would be a possibility I guess!
Happy to oblige on the pictures biggrin.gif Here you go. It needs a wash, but here it is with the latest mods.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
and one before the wheels were changed
IPB Image
lining up to go on track
IPB Image
at a few gt4 meets
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Jaws4God
wow... thats beautiful.. smile.gif Welcome aboard! smile.gif
BLINKYxMUNKEY
Hi, and welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.