Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Raleigh/Durham?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Jen
Yo suckas.

I'll be hanging out with an old school homie at Duke this weekend. If you live around the area, and want to hang out, lemme know. smile.gif

biggrin.gif
RbrtNdrws
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 2, 2007 - 5:50 AM) [snapback]542253[/snapback]

Yo suckas.

I'll be hanging out with an old school homie at Duke this weekend. If you live around the area, and want to hang out, lemme know. smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm at NCSU but I'm going home Thursday for the weekend... Maybe I'll catch ya next time haha.
Jaws4God
well girl if you want me to, I will drive up there to see ya!!
Jen
I didn't realize it was Easter this sunday! Yikes. So it looks like I'm not going.
Jaws4God
you gonna push it back?? cuz I think the NC guys are planning to meet in Greensboro on the 14th smile.gif
Jen
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Apr 3, 2007 - 12:23 AM) [snapback]542589[/snapback]

you gonna push it back?? cuz I think the NC guys are planning to meet in Greensboro on the 14th smile.gif

Probably not. My friend was going to pay for airfare, since my car is out of commission. But Idk if he will for another day. and I'm not going to ask him bc I already felt bad about him paying for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.