Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Got Broken Into
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Jen
So, I went to bed this morning at around 5 am. I always go to bed late. So I'm sleeping for maybe an hour when all of a sudden I hear my dad scream "I'M GONNA KILL THAT MOTHA FCKA!!!" I come out of my room like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! My mom's like, get dressed, someone broke into your car. At this point, I'm like well hell. Got my pants on, walked outside. And saw this (pics coming soon):

He only took my wallet, my make-up bag (wth?), and a pack of cigarettes. I had a $500 camera on the floor, I'm surprised he didn't take that. Apparently, he probably would have if my neighbor hadn't of caught him in the act. He stormed off on like a little BMX bike. Well, apparently this guy hit one other car, andddd he broke into someone's garage.

We call the cops, and there's like 6 patrol cars looking for this little fck. They haven't found him. I dare them to find him so I can personally kick his ass. My dad went driving looking for him with his shot gun (lol).

I'm SO pissed off. I had to cancel my credit cards. My social security card was taken. I'm SO ANGRY. I maybe had like $10 in my wallet. I know I shouldn't of left my purse in my car, but.. this is a VERY safe neighborhood. I know all of my neighbors, so I trust it. OMG. frown.gif So I'm stuck driving the mini-van. LOL.

Danget.
Batman722
sorry to hear it Jen

did he break a window or what ?
Jen
Yeah, he broke my fking window.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

My pass side is a mess, lol.
DSToyo
man that sucks, i hope they find him or something. im deff suprised that he didnt take the camera, that would of been one of the first things i would expect to be gone! i hope it all works out for you frown.gif
Jen
Well, the sad thing is my car died last night (which is why it's in front of my house). So it's out of commission anyhow. My insurance won't cover it bc I seriously have the bare minimum. So we have to tow ($$$) the car to a place to get it fixed for $180. frown.gif

So, this is the worst month for me ever.
InsaneCEL6th
thats **** up jen.. sry to hear tat..
bccentaur3
Thats pretty messed up, I hope you find that bastrd.
j0e_p3t
damn that sucks. sell the camera since it should've been stolen in the first place. and then you'll have money to fix your car and buy a new wallet and some make-up... and maybe a cheaper camera?
Jaws4God
sorry Jen.. i'm just glad they didn't take the car
Mynzeyes
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Apr 3, 2007 - 11:49 AM) [snapback]542682[/snapback]

sorry Jen.. i'm just glad they didn't take the car

They couldn't have if they wanted to. It's broken down. Heh.
celi_gt_racer
OMG they took your rear passenger side hubcap!!!! BASTARDS! wink.gif
amysmojo
daaamn Jen! sorry to hear that happened to you, I cant even imagine that happening to me *sigh* People like that SUCK...I hope they catch him.

Does your car have an alarm? I dont think I could ever keep my wallet in my car, for reasons like this. Omg!

Cheer up though sweetie. Im sure they will catch his punk ass & let you tear him a new one!!! Ill fly over there & help
undasighted
I'm sorry to hear about the car. Both the dying and the getting broken into.

frown.gif

Sucks.
BlackCelicaGT94
Hey Jen do one of those mapqusts on ur floor have your address? I think im going to come stalk you :-)

sorry to hear about your car :-( and your makeup bag and wallet being stolen
devilsden97
I personally would be more worried that they have your SS#/card...identity theft is crazy. especially with you being over the age of 18, they can sign into contracts and really screw you financally. Good luck Jen, hope they find him, and u get your stuff back before anything worse can happen.
tomazws
sorry to hear that jen. hopefully the cop could find this lil ****er
presure2
ouch that sucks jen.
hope you get her all fixed up soon!
Jen
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Apr 3, 2007 - 4:11 PM) [snapback]542721[/snapback]

I personally would be more worried that they have your SS#/card...identity theft is crazy. especially with you being over the age of 18, they can sign into contracts and really screw you financally. Good luck Jen, hope they find him, and u get your stuff back before anything worse can happen.

That's taken care of. I put a financial block on EVERYTHING. They need a certain kind of password in order to get access to anything.
Jen
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Apr 3, 2007 - 4:02 PM) [snapback]542720[/snapback]

Hey Jen do one of those mapqusts on ur floor have your address? I think im going to come stalk you :-)

sorry to hear about your car :-( and your makeup bag and wallet being stolen

LOL. Oops.
devilsden97
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 3, 2007 - 7:01 PM) [snapback]542785[/snapback]

That's taken care of. I put a financial block on EVERYTHING. They need a certain kind of password in order to get access to anything.

its not getting into your private accounts, its the fact that they can obtain things, such as credit cards, mobile phone contracts...etc... with your NAme, address, and SS# you can do a world of bad things....
Jen
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Apr 3, 2007 - 7:50 PM) [snapback]542807[/snapback]

its not getting into your private accounts, its the fact that they can obtain things, such as credit cards, mobile phone contracts...etc... with your NAme, address, and SS# you can do a world of bad things....

Like I said, everything you listed above is taken care of. Everything is cancelled, and reinstated. It's like total lockdown. But THANKS for the encouragement Miguel. thumbsup.gif
robdrummer
Thats crazy.... becuz of this i have started locking everything up. i usually leave my 17in macbook pro, 12in powerbook g4, the iPods, and all my oakley's in the celica
Sh0gunkid8721
That does suck and i hope you get things settled but why in the world would you leave all those valuable stuff in your car? That's just an invite to get your car broken into.
Jen
QUOTE(Sh0gunkid8721 @ Apr 3, 2007 - 8:29 PM) [snapback]542832[/snapback]

That does suck and i hope you get things settled but why in the world would you leave all those valuable stuff in your car? That's just an invite to get your car broken into.

My reason was because I live in a very safe, upper class neighborhood that never has crime.

But trust me, I've learned my lesson. You're not safe anywhere.
devilsden97
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 3, 2007 - 7:53 PM) [snapback]542811[/snapback]

QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Apr 3, 2007 - 7:50 PM) [snapback]542807[/snapback]

Like I said, everything you listed above is taken care of. Everything is cancelled, and reinstated. It's like total lockdown. But THANKS for the encouragement Miguel. thumbsup.gif

definatly wasnt trying to be negative....im giving you the facts of life... fact is...your SS# gets stolen...9 times out of 10..u get royally ****ed.
hatchy_gt-s
dam well ur not off to bad mine was totaled yesterday diff. thread!
95st-celica
dont feel bad...i just had my camaro broken into...took my head-unit and a sub box in the back alontg with all the change in my center consul....grimy bastards..and they left my pass. door open...at least they could have had the common courtsey to shut it..lol...0o well nothin really important broke so its whatever...good luck wioth your car htough...hope everyhitng works out.
jason
dang, this really isint ur month
sinner96ST
protip: don't post pictures with your address, and someone elses address, on a random car forum on the internet.

oh, and don't leave your stuff in the car.

otherwise, sorry for your loss. that's what insurance is for.
96bluevert
damn! sorry to hear that happened.

my cars outside most nights, so i'm ALWAYS afraid some s**t like that will happen to my car frown.gif

hope everything works out for you.
tim86
he better not come by gate parkway....words wouldnt explain how pissed i would be if some kid broke my window and tried to take ****... sorry to hear jen frown.gif
cnelson
that sux.. thought this post was a little unnessary..

protip: don't post pictures with your address, and someone elses address, on a random car forum on the internet.

oh, and don't leave your stuff in the car.

otherwise, sorry for your loss. that's what insurance is for.
Toyoca
what do you do if u get your SS stolen? cause you cant get a new # or anything right?
ILuvMyCelica95
sorry to hear that Jen. Hopefully they catch him. If he did this other cars then they can most likely get some prints off the other cars.

I never leave anything in my car mainly because i hate to have a messy car. I keep iher in a garage, locked, alarmed and 110 pound meanie dog "on patrol" lol. You can never be too careful.

Remeber when Coomers car got broken into. He had like 23973917 alarms in that thing.

Hopefully they catch the guy and you can sue. Keep all those pictures and get receipts for everything, towing, glass repair etc.
Jen
GAWD. So I got my glass fixed, as well as my car fixed. BUT, there is a huge gap in the window/door. I was washing my car tonight, and I realized I was getting the inside of my car SOAKED.

OMG. This is a nightmare.
amysmojo
Speaking of nightmares...

I had a dream I parked my car @ a Blockbuster over night & my car got broken into. It felt soooo frikin real & I was SO PIST. But now that I think about it. I should have known it was a dream...because they stole the back half of my car. (hatch area & trunk were gone etc) So I was left w/ pretty much 1/2 of a car lol

Anyway So your new pass. window has a gap in it? Wtf?!
Jen
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Manny
Its reasons like this that I started leaving my doors unlocked and nothing of value inside the car......

At least when these F U C K T A R D S come lookin to take something.. they dont have to brake a window just to see nothing of value inside.....

Sorry to hear about this BTW.....
Jen
Some of my stuff was found in my neighbors car. But not my wallet.

Getting this alarm: http://asianwolf.com/item.jhtml?UCIDs=1068...mp;PRID=1392167
CelicaBuddy
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 5, 2007 - 4:46 PM) [snapback]543647[/snapback]

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

how can anyone mess up THAT bad when putting in glass? sheesh... or maybe possibly when your car got broken into they broke more then just the glass frown.gif Sorry to hear about this though that REALLY blows.

Im just waiting on the day when someone tries to break into my car. Where I park my car, we've had at least 2 cases where someone broke into one of our cars, then this is different but someone broke into our garage. i park in a car port thats attached to the garage, and the car port is literally on the street 20 feet away from my house. Thank god for my over sensitive alarm though. You cant walk past it without it making some type of noise at you lol
Rockford
that's sucks frown.gif

for the next time, get your wallet to your bedroom!
Jen
ALSO. Now I can't even OPEN my passenger side door. OMG. I'm taking it back tomorrow.
Toyoca
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 5, 2007 - 9:24 PM) [snapback]543690[/snapback]

whats up with you and asians lol
DeW_H0e_GT
omg, thats agood deal....i would get this..cuz my ride got broken into for the 5th time last month....
super13jew
i got 3 security cameras watching my car and one the watches my wifes car. my car was getting broken into so we caught him on camera. ended up being my cousin.
Jen
QUOTE(super13jew @ Apr 6, 2007 - 6:15 AM) [snapback]543873[/snapback]

i got 3 security cameras watching my car and one the watches my wifes car. my car was getting broken into so we caught him on camera. ended up being my cousin.

WTF! That's so messed up.

Anyway update. I successfully fixed the window myself because it was pissing me off.

But that's it. I talked to the little teeny boppers around the neighborhood, and they said they would spread the word. I told them I was offering a $100 reward for this capture of this little fker. Hopefully we'll find him.
MaskedMan
Good luck on finding the kid, i hope you do and kick his ass. If you don't then i'll come over there and find him myself and get your stuff back hahaha jk. Arg hate is a strong word, but i really really really don't like people that steal stuff like that.

ILuvMyCelica95
your putting an alarm in a car that doesn't run?

What was wrong with the door that it didn't open?

Hopefully the kids in your neighborhood will know whats going on
Jen
I got my car fixed. Twas the fuel pump.

The glass was off the track, and shattered pieces of glass were blocking the door from being unlocked/opened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.