Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: power???please???
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
95st-celica
my celica is completely stock.....for now... biggrin.gif ..but its way to slow mad.gif in a couple weeks im ordering a header with a high flow cat and an HKS 2 1/2 " cat back for it... and a cold air intake.....my question is there any other comon somewhat cheap mods for these things to bring em to life a little bit?? i dont know how much of a difference the full header and exhaust set up will make but it'll help it a little...anything else you guys strap on these things to make em go faster?? any suggestions would be great...other then a 3sgte swap...haha thats on its way but a far ways off yet
spolski07
street racing = bad

add some stickers... that might help.. jk

CelicaGTWolf
stiffer suspension for better weight transfer.
95st-celica
QUOTE(spolski07 @ Apr 21, 2007 - 5:28 PM) [snapback]549121[/snapback]

street racing = bad

add some stickers... that might help.. jk

street racing was pretty much born in philly lol so its pretty common...its not real smart but you have to ubnderstand when enough is enough and not take it to far....can be a lot of fun though
dustin15brown
street racing is retarded.... and not allowed on the boards...
95st-celica
QUOTE(dustin15brown @ Apr 21, 2007 - 7:45 PM) [snapback]549142[/snapback]

street racing is retarded.... and not allowed on the boards...

thats your oppinion...i think its bangin...i wasnt aware that it's not allowed on the boards...can you show me where it says that at please?
Culpable04
part 4 coming soon !!
presure2
please read the forum rules.
if you want to post about "street racing", do it on another board.
i edited your post so that the thread dont have to be closed.
shin
are you doing a custom exhaust with a HKS muffler?? i don't think HKS makes a cat back exhaust for the USDM celicas. and yea.. if ya wanna race, take it to the tracks... keep the streets safe. I/H/E won't give you lotsa gains in power but definitely better response. if you're looking for even more power but do not intend to swap, you can always look into doing a turbo set up for your 7afe. read up in the FI section and as members who have done the 7afte. GL with your celi.
Random_Stranger
QUOTE(95st-celica @ Apr 4, 2007 - 2:03 AM) [snapback]542867[/snapback]

my celica is completely stock.....for now... biggrin.gif ..but its way to slow mad.gif in a couple weeks im ordering a header with a high flow cat and an HKS 2 1/2 " cat back for it... and a cold air intake.....my question is there any other comon somewhat cheap mods for these things to bring em to life a little bit?? i dont know how much of a difference the full header and exhaust set up will make but it'll help it a little...anything else you guys strap on these things to make em go faster?? any suggestions would be great...other then a 3sgte swap...haha thats on its way but a far ways off yet

Hey, where did you find the hks cat? I can't find one. All I see is headers and mufflers.
95st-celica
QUOTE(Random_Stranger @ Apr 22, 2007 - 8:47 PM) [snapback]549395[/snapback]

QUOTE(95st-celica @ Apr 4, 2007 - 2:03 AM) [snapback]542867[/snapback]

Hey, where did you find the hks cat? I can't find one. All I see is headers and mufflers.

its not really an HKS cat..im thinking about going with no cat just straight pipes..but if i do im getten this high-flow cat off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Celica-FLOW...sspagenameZWD1V
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.