Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I also need music help, for my subs..
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Shocker
So i just got my subs in and since im not to familiar with rap and or hip hop other than local people and whats played on the radio..I want some help finding some music that would sound really well on my subs.
if you could list the artist and the name of the song for me that would be effin sweet.

If it helps i got two JL 10s
help my trunk bump......
BlueCeliGT
what kind of JL's. what size amp. and what kind of box(ported or sealed)
D_Dawg
eurodancer-dj mangoo, in stereo-fort minor, peanutbutter and jelly-Cadillac Don & J Money, international money-Chamillionaire, The Re-Up-Eminem

thats what i listen to for bass or just a bass test
6th_celi_vert
Throw It Up-Lil Jon

This is the loudest bass song i have found for my subs. But i have rockford so...???

Bossy is loud too.
Nate
QUOTE(Shocker @ Apr 8, 2007 - 4:22 AM) [snapback]544409[/snapback]

So i just got my subs in and since im not to familiar with rap and or hip hop other than local people and whats played on the radio..I want some help finding some music that would sound really well on my subs.
if you could list the artist and the name of the song for me that would be effin sweet.

If it helps i got two JL 10s
help my trunk bump......

play some older ****... if youre just starting in hip hop, id start with some awesome classics from the 90s. nas-illmatic, dre-the chronic, notorious big-ready to die, wu-tang-enter the wu tang... just some suggestions though... pretty much any hip hop will have good bass, but older stuff has way better lyrics(if you even care about that). some newer stuff even has way too much bass (petey pablo - vibrate, is nonstop bass the whole song) the game-doctors advocate is a pretty good mix though if you want good bass, with a newer sound than the 90s
spolski07
king kong - chamillionaire
Akimbo
tech n9ne

justin timberlake

chamillionaire

MIMS

DJ UNK
Shocker
they are jl w1.2-4 in a ported box..and 175 watts to each sub..
thanks for the help i still need more thoe and yes mim sounds really well to bad it was onthe radio though and i lost a lot of basss
Vissi
base test - prodigy

This song is great for testing subs.
-dave
celi_gt_racer
3-6 mafia - Late night tip
Lil-John - Throw it up (as previously stated)
DJ Unk - Slow it up
T-Pain ft. Young Joc - Buy you a drank

thats all i can think of off the top of my head ... 2 10's wont go low enuff frequency to give you the full effect of bone shivering bass thats in the Lil-John song
devilsden97
limp bizket - boiler

has some HARD bass drum
tonytutino
jeezy (duh) - standing ovation

or anyyyyyyyyyyy song, he is the ultimate rapper.
everything is so epic lol
BlueCeliGT
older 50 cent. 2pac. busta rhymes - Touch It any version
celi_gt_racer
ohh yeah! i forgot "touch it" ... get the remix w/ like a ton of people on it - the one where he says "get low bass" ... thats fckin rockin
tim86
download some songs off of the new jeezy cd - thug motivation 102... ATLEAST hypnotize and j.e.e.z.y. lots of bass... that **** hurts my ears in mine
cwlevie21
blak jak feat. project pat- ride & swerve
crime mobb-diggin me
d4l-bobble head
fabulous- diamonds
pimp c-knockin doorz down
pimp c-pourin' up
three 6 mafia- (almost anythin they have...)
youngbloodz-i some i drink
youngbloodz-damn
lil jon- da blow (almost anythin he has...)
t.i.-(also has some good stuff)

list can go on forever...just depends on what u like

XS4lv1Truch0x
T.I - Beat Dow Low "LoLz thats what i bump with the top down low haha"
Hot Dollar - Two Steppin
Lil Scrappy - Oh Yeah
Jim Jones - Ballin
Pitbull - Sticky Icky
Smitty - Gettin Money

all of those songs BUMP and have good sounding HIGHS.

they're fresh too so im givin you a head start LoLz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.