Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Idiots Idiots Idiots
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
6th_celi_vert
That crazy ass Phelps family at it again.

I apologize for what im about to say, but i wish a car would run off the road onto that sidewalk and kill everyone of them.

http://break.com/index/most_hated_family_in_america.html
Jen
oh my gosh. wth is that?
6th_celi_vert
These idiots that think god hates america and homosexuals go to the funerals of dead soldiers and protest with signs like "god hates your dead soldier" and "america is Fags"

Now let me say this. I dont think that homosexuality is right. BUT, its none of my business what other people do with their life. So if they want to be gay...then good for them. One of my good friends just so happened to come out of the closet last month and my perspective on him hasnt changed one bit.

And them disrespecting ALL the soldiers families by protesting like that is just...well...downright revolting.
Jen
may they burn in hell.
6th_celi_vert
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 8, 2007 - 1:03 AM) [snapback]544435[/snapback]

may they burn in hell.

my views exactly
goferris
oh my freakin hell. this family needs to be put in there place. they are the biggest hypocritical pieces of sh** i have ever even heard of. no i don't agree with homosexuality but what others think isn't my choice or responsibility.
if they even read the bible or understood it at all they would realize that they are truly the low lifes. saying god hates america and the soldiers, i have to agree with you jen as bad as it sounds, something needs to happen to them. wanna know what's going to happen? one of their kids were going to turn out gay or join the army or something.
i have no more to say about these people. i think they are going to be the ones going to hell.
6th_celi_vert
Or both. lol.

One of their children ends up going to the army, then phoning home and telling his family he realized he's gay while in Iraq fighting for America. LMAO
Jen
the son is probably s'ing that d on the side.
6th_celi_vert
QUOTE(Jen @ Apr 8, 2007 - 1:31 AM) [snapback]544444[/snapback]

the son is probably s'ing that d on the side.

lmao
Hanyo
since they hate america so much, they should have there U.S citizenship taken away and forced to live in iraq. that will show them.
CelicaBuddy
I can totally see someone doing a drive-by shooting when these people are out protesting.... I cant wait for that day smile.gif

God damn though... Say if a family member of mine died over in the war and these a$$holes protested at the funeral I'd prolly throw a fit and kick some a$$. That is so wrong on so many levels. I highly doubt that she's ever thought if it wasnt for those people over there fighting for us, she wouldnt have this right to speak all this BS...
6th_celi_vert
my feeling of hatred towards these people disturbs even me...
giang723
hey with more people like that, i think u guys have perfect candidates to replace those rusty old minesweepers, i reckon the military should enlist them, lolz they're cheaper to produce and don't need any maintenance instead of machines, should one get blown up, another will replace, there seems to be an abundance supply in the video...

Sorry that i was being sarcastic, yeah they should be deported i reckon
Consynx
one crackcase is okay(the mom) but i don't see how all the kids are stupid enough to follow.
the youngins maybe. . .

i feel that this should constitute for her children to be taken away. after examining her, and them individually.
i'm sure the young ones would def be taken, and the older ones may be too gone already...iunno

i'm sure this is a forced belief in their house.
ILuvMyCelica95
these people are sick.

If i was driving down the road and saw that bitch and her family i'd run those mother****ers over.
Random_Stranger
What I can't understand is why do they get this attention? Why do we look for people to get upset and and be disgusted with? Is it a way to make us feel better about ourselves? Yes, I am a Christian, and I agree with them that being gay is a sin. Although it is not up to us to condemn others, but saying they are going to go to Hell. We are all sinners and not one sin is greater than another. Therefore, it is stupid to hold being gay against someone, when others sin all the same. But these people are ignorant. They remind me of the Pharisees in some sense. Although the world is governed by balance, I guess it is allowed to have people like this to keep everyone on their toes. I understand why people get all twisted and crazy though. America is a femme country anyways. No offense to you women, but men are being restricted from being men, and raised in a sense to where we cannot be honest with eachother, out of fear of hurting another's feelings. So yeah, there are going to be people saying "Hey! You can do whatever you like, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone" and people will like that and eat it up. But there is Right and there is Wrong. Confused people who do not stand for what they believe see Grey. They make exceptions to justify the excuses of Right and Wrong. But you all don't want a lesson from me. LOL Sorry for the long message.
soulshadow
Did u guys no, only christians and catholics see ghosts?
CelicaBuddy
QUOTE(soulshadow @ Apr 10, 2007 - 12:13 PM) [snapback]545248[/snapback]

whaaaaa?! laugh.gif no way!

DAMN! There go all my hopes of ever seeing a ghost...
96bluevert
QUOTE(soulshadow @ Apr 10, 2007 - 7:13 PM) [snapback]545248[/snapback]

where'd you hear that? I mean i wouldn't doubt if it were mostly christians and catholics, but i kind of doubt that ONLY they can see ghost.
Celiracer18
Those people picketed at the funeral of one of my friends..... i hope they all burn in hell for what they are doing. I honestly think thats its only a matter of time until they get shot. when they were picketing at my friends funeral there were police and other emergency personnel surrounding the church, if they hadnt been there i really think that they would have gotten shot. I just want it to stop soon whether it takes them being killed for it or not they need to be stopped from what they are doing. its hard enough having to go to a funeral but when they are there it just makes things worse.

*edit* I wonder why they still live in America if they think god hates the US.
Batman722
what a bunch of retards. I wish they were around me so I could screw with them.
Batman722
someone get Jaws in here to watch that, I really want to see his responce smile.gif
6gc_driven
went on youtube and looked them up..theres actually more videos of them. That Louis guy did a whole documentary of the phelps. the documentary is seperated into several different parts on youtube. if you look them up, you'll see more. Theres even a part where they are picketing and someone drives by and throws a drink at them and it hits one of the kids. sad to see the kids victims of their parents actions.
Valo666
Im just waiting for the day that your gonna hear "Phelps Family murdered in their "church of hate" " on like CNN or somethin. Thouse people are honestly gonna get their come-upins sometime soon.
b1gr3d
why cant there be a sniper there killing the people in this country that NEED it. they are the ones that are ruining this country and making us look bad, not gay people that are in the military defending the country that the homo haters live in......someone need to read a bible to them because last time i checked god loved all creatures in which he created...yes?

dee dee deee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.