Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5SFE headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ShadowFX
Hey,

I've had a fair search around, but can't find exactly what I want. Just wondering if someone can tell me, will these headers fit my 5SFE? They're designed for a 5th gen 5SFE, and I'm not sure what the difference is between a 6th and a 5th gen one?

IPB Image
LewFX
isnt the o2 sensor on the wrong side?
ShadowFX
Wouldn't have a clue. I don't know what mine look like. lol. It's an aus-spec 5sfe if that makes a difference?
tangcla
Hi Jono!
ShadowFX
Haha pfft. Thought it was an actual reply too. I want to grab these off Wayno before someone else does!
tangcla
I think for $70 it's worth a try Jono. I mean, if they don't fit, you can just resell them, and if worse comes to worst, $70 isn't a great loss... wink.gif
jcaron9gt4
might be wrong here, but it doesnt look like it would bolt up to the exhaust.
ShadowFX
Yeah, after having a look around for a while, I think its the exhaust flange that wont bolt up, ours is more a "triangular" sort of thing?

Something like this:

IPB Image?
Kwanza26
If it's made for a 5SFE... why wouldn't it bolt up to the head? As far as I know... the 5S exhaust studs never changed throughout the several different revisions... Can't say the same about the downpipr though...
ShadowFX
Yeah, that's what I was concerned about, if it would connect to the downpipe. From what I've found so far though, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna fit. Which sucks, the headers were from a mate, selling cheap too!
Kwanza26
QUOTE(ShadowFX @ Apr 18, 2007 - 3:55 AM) [snapback]547959[/snapback]

Yeah, that's what I was concerned about, if it would connect to the downpipe. From what I've found so far though, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna fit. Which sucks, the headers were from a mate, selling cheap too!

Take it to an exhaust shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.