Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosh super 4's
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
kevstir
Hi Guys Im thinking about getting a set off bosh super 4 spark plugs for my st202 (3s-ge) has any one got these on there car ?? are they any good or should i just save some money and get normal ngk's???

Kevstir
kevstir
anyone ??? open to sugestions on a good set off plugs, i know u dont get any bhp from plugs but i know some plugs smooth out the engine better than others.

Kevstir
west_minist
I would advice you to get a good set of either iriduim or NGK racing plug.
kevstir
ment to say im on a budget cause im not working at the mo so moneys a bit tight, might not me working but i still try hard to look after the celica lol smile.gif

Kevstir
snadman
Yeah, I got them. They're not too bad, but like he said...go for a metal that doesn't get so hot. Iridium or Titanium are good types. The zex plugs are like 20 bucks.

Lemme check at my work to see what I can the NGK iridiums for and I'll post you a figure. If you like the price then I'll grab them up and you can paypal me the money for em...then I will ship. I get them for 10% over cost.
kevstir
thanks alot m8 but as i need the plugs like tomorrow or sometime this week while i still have some money it would take a while to send them from the usa but i might take u up on the offer in a month or so if thats ok smile.gif

Kevstir
kevstir
infact if u could get me a price if itss right i might just take u up on the offer, mind i have the
2 ltr 3s-ge not the 2.2 us engine.

Cheers Kevstir
ghostdog
if you don't have money for iridiums stick with copper. you have to replace them more frequently but they are dirt cheap and copper is without a doubt the best conductor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.