Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about the 130hp 7A-FE
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
kaseo
Hi guys!

I've read several times that 7A-FE declare 116hp on papers, but it really has 130hp.
This was said by a guy who read it in a magazine who tested the car in a engine test bank and it resulted to give 130hp.

This is true? What do you think??

wink.gif
malpaso
I have never heard about that... I have in my papers 115HP but it never been measured... however IMHO it's not true.
doGGy
QUOTE(kaseo @ Apr 19, 2007 - 5:22 AM) [snapback]548425[/snapback]

Hi guys!

I've read several times that 7A-FE declare 116hp on papers, but it really has 130hp.
This was said by a guy who read it in a magazine who tested the car in a engine test bank and it resulted to give 130hp.

This is true? What do you think??

wink.gif

Dynoed my stock 7AFE, dynoed Edo's member from here not stock 7AFE, and my stock was pushing 110 on the flywheel, Edos mooded 7AFE pushed 132hp... So no chance that 7AFE stock has 130.
kaseo
QUOTE(doGGy @ Apr 19, 2007 - 12:31 PM) [snapback]548427[/snapback]

Dynoed my stock 7AFE, dynoed Edo's member from here not stock 7AFE, and my stock was pushing 110 on the flywheel, Edos mooded 7AFE pushed 132hp... So no chance that 7AFE stock has 130.

frown.gif Oh ok doGGy, i started to think that it had 130hp, because it's a 1.8l and all the stuff i read but your dyno sais it all!

Thanks a lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.