Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What to exspect from 2nd gen 3sgte?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
2slow2nervous
alrite my car is done and i have no idea what to exspect when i get my car back. What should be my times i run in a 1/4 what would my car beable to beat??? Help my mind out its so mind boggling! im excited.
Daftboy
I haveno idea....but I do know when you get it back we need too meet up at Tacobell again..
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE(2slow2nervous @ Apr 19, 2007 - 11:56 AM) [snapback]548457[/snapback]

alrite my car is done and i have no idea what to exspect when i get my car back. What should be my times i run in a 1/4 what would my car beable to beat??? Help my mind out its so mind boggling! im excited.

I think you mean "mind bottling" ,when things are crazy and it is like your mind is trapped in a bottle.
you'll enjoy it, you should be able to beat almost all stock NA cars. and a few stock turbo cars.
warning: you will become addicted to boost.
Chanh55
It's expect not "exspect".
Jaws4God
CONGRATS!
6gsillyca
expect to smile a lot more... biggrin.gif
2slow2nervous
lol i cant wait to do all that smiling lol...how do they sound?? Yep daftboy we will meet up ill let u kno when the car is back in town!
Starcraftjunkie
how long was the process from start to end?
toyotacrazy
QUOTE(x_itchy_b_x @ Apr 19, 2007 - 11:02 AM) [snapback]548459[/snapback]

QUOTE(2slow2nervous @ Apr 19, 2007 - 11:56 AM) [snapback]548457[/snapback]

I think you mean "mind bottling" ,when things are crazy and it is like your mind is trapped in a bottle.
you'll enjoy it, you should be able to beat almost all stock NA cars. and a few stock turbo cars.
warning: you will become addicted to boost.

HIS WARNING IS SO TRUE! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.