Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics from the Bear Mountain State Park meet.
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
asg14
Well, it was a decent turnout, even though 1/2 the people that said they were coming, didn't.

Freakin SUCKS what happened to BBoy's car though. Ugh. Stupid FN drivers!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

AWSOME Freakin drive home!!!! BEST ROAD EVER!

IPB Image
devilsden97
in reference to the second video....

thats basicly EVERY road around there...i love driving it, its like a street course.

what haappend to bboys car?

QUOTE(asg14 @ Apr 23, 2007 - 2:32 AM) [snapback]549547[/snapback]

IPB Image

^that supra is the one that hangs around my job, at the race teams garage...auto TT..mmmmmm

pwn soooo much face.
asg14
You can see the white marks in BBoys front bumper in the pics. Car crashed in front of him and a hubcap flew off smashing into his bumper. kindasad.gif
Defgeph
I was going to make my way over there. I was at hawks nest and high point all day. I had alot fun yesterday. Sorry I couldnt make it.

Nice pics
devilsden97
QUOTE(asg14 @ Apr 23, 2007 - 10:45 AM) [snapback]549587[/snapback]

You can see the white marks in BBoys front bumper in the pics. Car crashed in front of him and a hubcap flew off smashing into his bumper. kindasad.gif

\thats it? it sucks but i thought it was going to be MUCH worse.
asg14
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Apr 23, 2007 - 5:21 PM) [snapback]549729[/snapback]

QUOTE(asg14 @ Apr 23, 2007 - 10:45 AM) [snapback]549587[/snapback]

\thats it? it sucks but i thought it was going to be MUCH worse.

Looks worse in person. The hubcap made a circle on it, haha. Not too too bad, but really sucks. frown.gif
Davesceli
Sweet turnout...but whats with the all trac on the jack, every time i see an all trac its being worked on
Gary
QUOTE(Davesceli @ Apr 23, 2007 - 11:39 PM) [snapback]549873[/snapback]

Sweet turnout...but whats with the all trac on the jack, every time i see an all trac its being worked on

There is not an alltrac. tongue.gif
That is 5SFE
asg14
^ Funny thing is we all thought it was an alltrack then it rolled up! It;s a GT-S.

The Caliprer seized up. Ugh.
Davesceli
man didn't even notice the 5s in there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.