6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Negative
Just figured I would post this on here if anyone was looking:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-CELI...1QQcmdZViewItem
2003cbgts
gotta love that clean interior
jayi12-15psi
How's it a killer deal?

the interior is clean except for the destroyed seat bolster(sp?) on the driver side. And the fact that it's an auto?
snapshotgt
QUOTE(jayi12-15psi @ May 3, 2007 - 11:27 PM) [snapback]553970[/snapback]

How's it a killer deal?

the interior is clean except for the destroyed seat bolster(sp?) on the driver side. And the fact that it's an auto?

...and look at the roof.
jayi12-15psi
srsly, is that one of those installed manual sunroofs?
cnelson
for less than 2g.. i thinks its a steal... my gf is looking for a car... (goes to call her..)
Negative
US $1,225.23 GT with only 126K and rims and it's fairly clean. A little seat wear is to be expected andI'll admit the aftermarket sunroof was a bad idea but you should def have enough cash to run drain lines if it doesn't already have them. And some people actually prefer auto [IDK why but some do].
Killer deal.
jcaron9gt4
BUT....still 4 days left and its already up to 17 bids. I wouldnt be suprised to see this thing go at alomst 3500. btw, i love those seats in there with the same color carpet.
peroxwhysm00
my interior is in the exact same condition and i have 155k miles! looks good though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.