Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CELI HATERZ
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
djestylez401
Yesterday me and a few bois went to the local Providence import scene that are held every friday in different locations but yesterday it was at some stop and shop parking lot near by . So anyways me and my friends showed up with like 2 celi's (90 3sgte all trac which is my friends and my celi st) and lik 6 civic hatchys all with gsr's dropped in. So while we were just chillin there some guy came drove up to us with a 91 integra ls (b18a1) and starts talking mad s*** about how celias are slow. Then i was like lets race (knowing in my mind that he'll probably smoke me because st's are actually really slow.. all i have in it is a cai and some headers). So he saids lets do it then. So as usuall the word spreads quick and before i could even start my engine to meet up at the racin spot. Someone yells "RACE AT THE PIT. So all you hear is VROOOOOM...QSHHHHHH....BROOOOOMMMM alll the races starting up just to come see me race the integra. It was at least 75 cars including evos, civics, integras, mr2, rx7's etc following us just to see the race. So when we finally got there we got there i drive my celi to the startin linee reved it up to the integra a little haha...and as soon we got the signal wee were offff...my clutch was really f'd up and i still smoked him by two bumbers. We got out of our cars and i was lik good race yo. He was like "ight watever" then he left with with his friends.

i got home around 3 in the morning today and fell alsleep till 12. I went outside and saw "F*** Celicas" spray painted on my rear bumber. And the worst thing of was that it was in white spray paint and my car is black.

now i need a new bumber... kindasad.gif
but its not over yet karma's a bitch
presure2
edit your thread title.
no need for profanity in the title.
a good cut and buff will more than likely take the paint off.
especially if you've waxed your car anytime in the recent past.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.