Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How offen do you wash your car?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
1bwilson
I wash about 1 time a month. mainly B/C we are always in a drout and have water restrictions. I wax about every 3 months.

-Bryan-
0Re0
Same here...since its primered...hehehe biggrin.gif but all six windows are usually once every two weeks.
JWalk1818
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL sometimes I wash my car everyday of the week but somtimes i only wash it like 2 times a week but its at least gots washed every week lol. REM I got white rims. You can wash them drive 2 miles and their dirty again!
1_Winged_Angel
Probably once every 3 weeks in the summer. every 2 in the winter. I wax every time I wash and probably every couple times I wash, I clean my engine and my interior.
macavely
damn i feel bad cause i haven't washed my car for 8 months, and what makes it worse is that my girls dad owns a car wash so i can get is done for free. but once i get the dents out and painted i'll wash my cars 1 once a week like when i first got it.
Coomer
I usually wash mine about once a week when it's at least somewhat warm out. Right now it gets down to like 15 degrees every night and is still too cold during the day to wash my car. Plus the paint is still curing, so I can't wash it yet.
Cragspider
Well I normally wash her once a week but its kinda hard when your off at college. But then I wash her when ever I go home. Waxing was once a month.
Bryan
Mizuryu
I wash her maybe once every two weeks or more if she needs it....but pretty much everyday before i leave, i come out with a towel or whatever i need and clean her up before i hit the road.
JWalk1818
LOL...............Just wait to you lower it and then put a front on. No car washes for you and then that sucks. No quikie washes you ahve to drag everythign out and do it the old fashion way!
trdcelica99
i used to wash it once or twice a week, but i havn't washed it for a good 2 monthes now cause it's been rainy or i just havn't had the time, but i think i'm going to wash it today! biggrin.gif
x_itchy_b_x
i washed her inside and out like every other day during the summer. in the winter is another story. i mostly clean the inside this time of year and just bring her to a car wash. to cold to do it in winta.
96cel_John
i wash mine like once a week...damn its cold outside
Benevolence
I wash it every week except in the winter I wash every other week or so, and try to clean the interior atleast once a month. And wax about once every 3 months.
Tenchi
QUOTE (1bwilson @ Nov 14 2002, 11:03 PM)
I wash about 1 time a month. mainly B/C we are always in a drout and have water restrictions. I wax about every 3 months.

-Bryan-

Yep same here. I'm glad the Celi is Silver. It looks clean most of the time. biggrin.gif
thesilvercelica
I wash my car the old fashion way every time like once a week. Then I know she gets done just the way I like it. SHININ"
CDNSLEEKA
when ever she is dirty...people say i`m crazy... almost every day tongue.gif
Ghost
I do it about once a month. The white rims are a pain because I have to drop someone off down a dirt road everyday so they get dirty right after I clean them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.