Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hanging out at sonic.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
RedWuken
As most of you know in most cities sonic is the best place to go after hours for the import tuner crowd. Me and my bro have passed by a couple times but tonight we were bored so we risked going right in at about 11:00pm. If it wasn't for the suped up HONDA CIVIC SI in front of us we would have got tons of attention. But thats besides the point. My question is, do any of you guys hang out in these spots and if so, how do you introduce yourself and start hanging out there?
-Red Wuken
macavely
Sonic???? What is that??
I_Hate_Trucks
sonic man.... its americas drive in haha. its a restaurant man but yeah ours isnt at sonic its a krystal so uhh i used to go out there but it gets busted up by the cops all the time so i was like bump that dude.
Nick
Mizuryu
the guys here don't even hang out at the sonic...it's usually an empty parking lot ot something like that.

but anyway RedWuken...it really isn't all that difficult to get in with this crowd...just ride through ask em' what they're pushin...tell em' what you got and then just keep the convo goin' from there...
RedWuken
Yeah, as we were riding in there was a red 6th gen about two cars up.. but out of nowhere it was gone. That could have been our door, but oh well. As for asking about mods, my car will need a few more so i can sound like i know what i'm talking about. Otherwise i'de be like, "I'm pushin a 115hp engine; custom painted spark plug box cover; trd seat belt straps; nos floor mats; umm..... yeah" biggrin.gif
-Red Wuken
Cragspider
Well back home this summer it was the local car show. But then we all got run out of there because some of the guys were doing stupid stuff. I know some of them hang out by Papa Johns here in town. Man Macavely your missing out on Sonic its like one of the best fast food places around. But anyway well when Im at college they either hang out at one of the tuner shops that I know of. But other than that I don't really run with the import crowd just because its asking for to much trouble.
Bryan
94gtcelica
yea that is so true, used to work up at a sonic and after ours there would always be people with there civics and integras
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.