Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i just saw coomer!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Blakout16
Hiya, just got home after seeing coomer @ fred meyer's in yakima, wa. because i just moved here!
funny thing was i walked right by his car and didnt even notice it! a friend of mine actually said - hey did u see that celica? and i had em' turn it around because i thought i recognized the car, only to see him walking out of freddie's! it was pretty random.
any who tongue.gif thats all i got.
shin
HOW DARE U NOT KNEEL BEFORE HIM AND KISS HIS TOES!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif lucky u to be able to see his beautiful celi.
Hanyo
this post is worthless with out pictures. LOL

i can just image what coomer is thinking when he get home later to find he has a stocker. LOL.

Akira_g4
QUOTE(shin @ May 12, 2007 - 10:32 PM) [snapback]556979[/snapback]

HOW DARE U NOT KNEEL BEFORE HIM AND KISS HIS TOES!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif lucky u to be able to see his beautiful celi.

yea seriously why didnt u bow down?!?!!? lol dude that's soo tight, id love to the see his yellow celi in person!
BlackCelicaGT94
lol funny thing is that he called me right after he saw you!

Aaron - still with the gf since you moved? I hope so!
DSToyo
lol, did you get to see his engine bay biggrin.gif
Rockford
QUOTE(shin @ May 13, 2007 - 1:32 AM) [snapback]556979[/snapback]

HOW DARE U NOT KNEEL BEFORE HIM AND KISS HIS TOES!!!!!

LOL.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
tin_foil
QUOTE(shin @ May 13, 2007 - 12:32 AM) [snapback]556979[/snapback]

lol. You people are so weird! tongue.gif I hope to meet him and see the beautiful yelli celi next meet. I'm hoping we can get most of the Oregon and Washington people together some time this summer. smile.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
The best time to do that is July 29th at the Toyota Festival im putting on :-) see the meets and events section of the board
Blakout16
natalie! yeah i havent had a gf in awhile - ever since i knew i was moving i just kind of played the field and went single ;D
i've seen his celica a few times now, however i dont remember it being that yellow! lol i think its cuz he repainted it since the last time i saw it.
Chanh55
Did you get his autograph? I would have him sign my car with a silver Sharpie... how awesome would that be...
tomazws
Did you give him an invitation flyer to 6gc.net?
goferris
QUOTE(tomazws @ May 18, 2007 - 5:48 PM) [snapback]559379[/snapback]

Did you give him an invitation flyer to 6gc.net?

lmao
that's funny
i am just surprised that he didn't come on here to confirm this sighting
that's funny
Blakout16
lol actually, i wasnt in my car atm when i was at fred meyer's.
yeahh... i told him about 6gc.net and he said he'd look into it wink.gif
amysmojo
After all the bad stories Coomer has shared about Evil Yakima...you moved there??? Yikes! hehe

glad to know ur still around though!!! You havent been on the site forEVER Aaron! Did you see that I posted a picture of you & your car in the post a pic of ur car thread? teehee
Blakout16
yeahh... i moved over here alright!! its not as bad as it seems.
lol, i just looked at that picture... good times good times! man. i messed that wheel up so bad, i got it all fixed tho.
97lestyousay
Yakima? kindasad.gif What's in Yakima? I understand Coomer because
he grew up there, but move there? We'll all have to get together
for a little mini meet I'm about an hour away in Richland.
Blakout16
Perry Technical school is there.... starting in june. so thats why im here!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.