Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how much?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
d-roCk
soo i was thinking of gettin a loan since now my car is paid off and im having some trouble with it since its over heating and i think my water pump is messed.. but anyways i was wondering how much you think it would cost me to get a 3rd gen 3s clip, get it installed all trac and any kinks that may appear repaired, projectors and clear highs, and front and rear splitters and my jdm dealer option sideskirts painted along with the splitters? because honestly if i get the water pump repaired i might as well get the 120,000 mile service and i don't wanna spend that money if i plan on getting a new engine anyways. a rough estimate maybe? thanks in advance! and thanks for your info and input!
99GT
$4-5K
brianforster
are you doing the swap yourself?

bare minimum: 4k (roughly)

projectors : 850? i dunno

paint : 300?

if by all trac you mean AWD then add like 10,000 to it.. lol
d-roCk
QUOTE(brianforster @ May 15, 2007 - 11:27 PM) [snapback]558191[/snapback]

are you doing the swap yourself?

bare minimum: 4k (roughly)

projectors : 850? i dunno

paint : 300?

if by all trac you mean AWD then add like 10,000 to it.. lol

i wish i could do the swap myself.. but im not nearly experienced enough.. and wow i didn't know it would be that much to convert fwd to awd! but.. all in all.. thats kind of what i was expecting.. anyone have any ideas of where i could get the swap installed near north nevada area i wouldn't mind going to sacramento because i plan to get my clip from venus auto and thats in sac anyways
99GT
Dr_Tweak...

He handles shipping and everything...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.