Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3sgte swap
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
6g25th
I bought a 95 jap spec 3sgte and I just need to find someone who can do the swap for me. Righ now I have an apexi turbo timer, apexi intake kit, apexi n1 turbo muffler, walbro 255lph fuel pump, powerstop brake rotors front and back, I want the backs converted to disc I have drums, trd short shifter kit, ground control coilovers, and a act stage 2 clutch. I know I need a gt tranny and all that other ****, but I'm not worried about that I just need to know if any of you guys know someone who has already done the swap and will do it for me!
brianforster
closest to you is prolly DG performance, id give him a call, although seeming as though you bought the engine without a transmission i doubt you have all of the other necessary parts such as :

coil , ignitor, wiring harness (most important part) ecu, afm
Dr_Tweak
I'd be happy to do it, but I'm a good distance away.

-Doc
Defgeph
If you want a real handle on whats going on in your car, simmer down do some research. Save some money, set aside some time, or find a beater or other means of transportation.

Take on the project yourself. You have a ton of local people that would give you a hand if you get to know them. Research would be the key though. We have a very large database of information on this site that would get you through every step.

You can do it.
Check the stickies smile.gif
x_itchy_b_x
Connecticut huh, are you hott blond and skinny?
j/k ^ like Jeff said though its best to learn. its not that bad and any questions you have can be answered by the members here.
lagos
do your own swap! best part about doing it, is all the things youll learn about your car. almost everyone here who has done their own work, had never swapped a motor before. if we can do it, so can you.

stephen_lee
Im going to do a 3VZ FE swap myself next summer. Cant be too hard smile.gif
2slow2nervous
i got mine done by tweak shipping wasnt bad at all and got a great job done by him. Car runs good and looks and and sounds great!
Supersprynt
Where in CT are you?

eggman40
QUOTE(lagos @ May 21, 2007 - 4:09 PM) [snapback]560165[/snapback]
do your own swap! best part about doing it, is all the things youll learn about your car. almost everyone here who has done their own work, had never swapped a motor before. if we can do it, so can you.

x2 if you research enought, and have been under the hood before you should be able to pull it off. Just need some basic tools and obviously the right parts. Make sure you have them all before you start though, you dont wanna have to stop for any other reason once you start. (except maybe to grab another beer) smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.