Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Owner!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
cHinaman727
Hey i was just on my way home from the pool and i saw this 6g celica in someones driveway, it is dark green and has a white decal like a paint splash on the side, it also has CELICA in big white letters on the top of the front windshield. Just wonderin if you are on here!
JesterDC
You're in Kingwood! I'm in Kingwood! cool... but that's not mine... I got intimate with a puddle and a light pole on Kingwood Place Dr... you know that windy road behind Kingwood community college.
cHinaman727
That would be Sorters right? That can get tricky. Remember about two months ago when it rained horrible? I drove my old Honda through 2 feet and i broke the cam shaft. Thats why Im gettin this smile.gif So what do you drive? color I mean, I saw two today. One was black with a fart can and another was same as mine. Sorta Aqua light blue or something
devilsden97
stay on topic, if u guys want to chit chat, us the PM function. (its like email)
Shocker
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Jun 12, 2007 - 12:18 AM) [snapback]567468[/snapback]

stay on topic, if u guys want to chit chat, us the PM function. (its like email)

Your mean..They just want to chat and its kinda related. tongue.gif
devilsden97
QUOTE(Shocker @ Jun 12, 2007 - 1:21 AM) [snapback]567469[/snapback]

Your mean..They just want to chat and its kinda related.

nah dude, im not mean..there both new, so i figured id point them in the direction that is prefered by moderators, and the site ingeneral, if they go into another thread that has more hits and do this, they will surely hear about it from someone who will be much "meaner" then i am.

sorry if i offend anyone.
JesterDC
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Jun 12, 2007 - 12:23 AM) [snapback]567471[/snapback]

QUOTE(Shocker @ Jun 12, 2007 - 1:21 AM) [snapback]567469[/snapback]

Your mean..They just want to chat and its kinda related.

nah dude, im not mean..there both new, so i figured id point them in the direction that is prefered by moderators, and the site ingeneral, if they go into another thread that has more hits and do this, they will surely hear about it from someone who will be much "meaner" then i am.

sorry if i offend anyone.

I'm not completely a newb, I do have a sticky in the handling forum.
Anyways, I don't know the green celica in kingwood, I do know a red ST. I drove a white 98 Celica GT conv., and then there was a huge puddle... and sliding... and a big tall light pole... the celica went away... and now I drive a white 03 Altima 2.5S... I want my Celi back frown.gif
cHinaman727
Thats too bad. Sorry bout the "chit chat" i started this post looking for owners in K-Hood anyway. Oh and my dad has a 03 Altima 3.5 biggrin.gif got cai and cat back with two fart cans tongue.gif

So there is no chance of gettin your celi back?
JesterDC
This is where I wrecked:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&...p;z=19&om=1

The celica is long gone... since spring break
cHinaman727
Oh i know that. that is right by the mechanic i go to. Bad luck man, good luck to ya in the future though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.