Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crazy 7afe
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
slow94st
Ok so i was thinking, take my 7afe bottom end...........
lighten crank
2zz rods
4age head and pistons
lighten flywheel
port head
320° duration, with .400"/10.1mm lift camshafts
and some weber carbs

is that crazy enough
presure2
and then what?
in a ~2800lb car, it'll still be slow.
now, put that into a ~1800lb stripped civic, and your talking some fun. wink.gif
Bitter
why carbs? EFI is soo much better!
pure_dx
QUOTE(presure2 @ Jun 20, 2007 - 7:08 PM) [snapback]570647[/snapback]

and then what?
in a ~2800lb car, it'll still be slow.
now, put that into a ~1800lb stripped civic, and your talking some fun. wink.gif

rwd > fwd, stripped ae86 plz.
slow94st
ya i gess it can go in a ae86, btw carbs rule
Hanyo
so basically you made a carburated 2jzge (7th gen celica gts) without variable valve timing and lift?

ok....
MaskedMan
QUOTE(Hanyo @ Jun 22, 2007 - 12:48 AM) [snapback]571208[/snapback]
so basically you made a carburated 2jzge (7th gen celica gts) without variable valve timing and lift?

ok....

2jz in a Celica? haha, i think you meant 2zzge, not 2jzge, this ain't no supra motor were working with here.
6gcSTVT
you guys have some crazy ideas......

But while your at it, why not take the 7afe and throw a vtec sticker on the valve cover laugh.gif

I've been told each sticker adds 5hp wink.gif
celica95st
I have my lower ended bored out to fit the pistons of the 2000 Celica GTS motor and runs a 12:1 compression....it makes so much of a difference. only modification i had to do to fit the head back on was to mill down the top of the pistons
Kwanza26
You can probably just swap in a 2ZZ and call it good. The amount of money needed to properly work the 2ZZ rods to fit the 7A will probably be pretty expensive. And those cams aren't gonna be very streetable... and you'll need a complete racing valvetrain to simply run those cams.
shubert_ae102
QUOTE(6gcSTVT @ Jun 22, 2007 - 4:31 PM) [snapback]571267[/snapback]

you guys have some crazy ideas......

But while your at it, why not take the 7afe and throw a vtec sticker on the valve cover laugh.gif

I've been told each sticker adds 5hp wink.gif

hahahahaha

and every square inch of carbon fiber adds 2 hp. laugh.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.