Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windsor/Detriot Meet, every one welcome
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Meet/Event Discussion
Valo666
Ok, so after talking about it for awhile, i wanna plan this meet. Its open to every one from any where, only thing is im thinking it would be fun to have the meet here in Windsor ontario, aka, people have to be able to cross the boarder. I live literaly 2 min from the Ambasador bridge, so meeting spot will b easy enough to get. Im thinkin maybe we can meet around noonish, we can go for a drive along riverside drive here along the detroit river, stop and maybe cook up some food at one of the beaches or rest stops, drive out to kingsville maybe, come back to windsor, have some dinner, and for thouse of you who want to stay, maybe go hit some clubs later on in the night??

Im thinkin we should do this either the Saturday July 14th or 21. We can either meet at my place, or we can meet up at one of the parks along riverside drive.

Any ways, what do you guys think??

After attending DWG, i think we can organize a good meet and have some fun.
uberschall
i will come either day. i've been wanting to make it to some sort of meet for a long time.

come on michigan people...represent!
Valo666
bump
root
I wouldnt see why I couldn't come. Let me know when its gonna happen.
root
I am for sure going. The 21st would actually be good. I'll see if I can get Todd to come too. He's the other dude with the silver st that came to Findlay. Hitting some clubs would be cool. I bet Hotels arent cheap up there though. My girl and I have wanted to go to Windsor for awhile. Should be fun.
GTSOwner
Kinda quick for me... I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. If ever I do, it'll be a surprise thing tongue.gif
root
Oh come on peeps! I wanna see more than three people there biggrin.gif (cough cough findlay meet cough)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.