Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Exhaust
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
mrgrape
http://www.modacar.com/products/Toyota/Cel...ack+Exhaus.html

what do u guys think???
I already had my friend order it cuz its the only exhaust i could find
95CelicaST
Its the only manufactured exhaust for our car, but if you didn't buy it already I would tell you to do custom. I spent a fraction of that.
mrgrape
ahhh gay too late lol
Redline08
if you didn't buy it already I would tell you to do custom. I spent a fraction of that.

x2 big time
Valo666
QUOTE(Redline08 @ Aug 20, 2007 - 10:05 PM) [snapback]589548[/snapback]

if you didn't buy it already I would tell you to do custom. I spent a fraction of that.

x2 big time

x3

QUOTE(95CelicaST @ Aug 20, 2007 - 6:05 PM) [snapback]589501[/snapback]

Its the only manufactured exhaust for our car, but if you didn't buy it already I would tell you to do custom. I spent a fraction of that.

not true...RSR makes a full exhaust for our car too. Mind you its worth about $1100CND...but you know...its out there. i think Mongoose exhaust makes them for us to, but you have to cut the front flange on the downpipe to fit our engines as they are made for celicas with a 3SGE.

but yea..you could have gotten a nicer exhaust system for cheaper. I got mine from down pipe back with a magnaflow cat, resignator, muffler and all 2.5" stainless manderel bent piping for around the same as what you paid for that entire system.

Im doing the exhaust on my girlfriends coupe right now...so far its cost me $45 and 2 beers to make a half under-axel exhaust.
mrgrape
hahaha k thanks
but its still good for the money worth right?
Valo666
the greddy SP is a good exhaust. Greddy make good products and are extreamly reliable.
95CelicaST
plus it sounds great.

I think my full exhaust was 285 incl. muffler cost... and then I bought a new muffler and had the rear axleback redone.... and that was free. smile.gif
mrgrape
thanks guys for the positivty
jah bless lol
mrgrape
wait so apparently they called and said that they dont have it anymore
so anymore better sites of this??? for a lower price???
95CelicaST
as far as I know it is not in production anymore, but now that you're free from spending that much money, go get a custom build.
mrgrape
wait really???????????
so theres no more high flow cats for our car ????
wTF???
playr158
there is the
"SP2" from greddy apparently

or go custom <--cheaper
massbrandon
I got my exhaust last year and it cost me 160 installed. About 2 months ago I got a high flow cat and new muffler installed an that cost me about 300 bucks. You could have saved yourself a lot of cash but you will be happy with the SP2. Oh and magnaflow makes the high flow cats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.