Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Paint
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
seacelica
So after I finished installing my kit I decided to get it painted... here are some pics of the new color :-)
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I still need to add the mesh for the front grill and fix the runners but other than that I am really pleased with the way it turned out.

Maaco did the paint by the way
massbrandon
thumbsup.gif
m0dd3d1
Sweet color mate, now you just need new rims! How much did the paint job cost ya, if you don't mind my asking?
6gcSTVT
I wanna know how much MAACO costed as well because i have one in my area finally and I heard good and bad things about their quality. My dad and I would do it ourselves but come next summer and Graduating college and finding a job I may not have time to do it on my own.
spolski07
QUOTE(m0dd3d1 @ Aug 26, 2007 - 6:42 AM) [snapback]590851[/snapback]

Sweet color mate, now you just need new rims! How much did the paint job cost ya, if you don't mind my asking?

whats wrong with his rims?
seacelica

I payed a little more than 1,200. I had them strip both doors and fix a whole lot of stuff on the body that I prob should have done but just didnt have time to do myself due to working. I got the middle package and just had them add in a clear coat for an extra 50. I am very pleased with the job they did. My one peice of advice is to do the prep work urself if u can and if you are having them fix dings and dents make sure to point out everything u want done...they only do what u ask.

-Steve
xs94st
QUOTE(spolski07 @ Aug 26, 2007 - 11:03 PM) [snapback]591109[/snapback]

it appears to be stock scion TC rims on his celi biggrin.gif
presure2
nice color. looks good!
brianforster
congrats steve, car looks nice and clean, im glad the car is with someone willing to do what it takes to finish her up smile.gif
MrBill
as brians friend and such, i helped a lot on that car, and i would've never imagined it would look like that.

Its amazing how close you were brian...

Not so much a fan of the kit, but all one color and such, blingin'

So how do you like the car? I drove it a few times, always enjoyed it. What are your plans for it?

Please tell me you're going to keep the exhaust with the turn-down tip!
lagos
looks like a brand new car. congrads.
Slick
Nice job on the paint job! Did you add any flakes? Any close up shots?
seacelica
QUOTE(MrBill @ Aug 27, 2007 - 11:17 AM) [snapback]591240[/snapback]

as brians friend and such, i helped a lot on that car, and i would've never imagined it would look like that.

Its amazing how close you were brian...

Not so much a fan of the kit, but all one color and such, blingin'

So how do you like the car? I drove it a few times, always enjoyed it. What are your plans for it?

Please tell me you're going to keep the exhaust with the turn-down tip!

Right now im having lots of trouble with the turbo. It wont boost above 9.5 and i cant pinpoint the area or place it would be leaking from. Im pretty new to engines so its been pretty frustrating and im still working on getting it past emissions for NJ inspection...but besides that i love the car.
spolski07
QUOTE(xs94st @ Aug 27, 2007 - 2:30 AM) [snapback]591168[/snapback]

QUOTE(spolski07 @ Aug 26, 2007 - 11:03 PM) [snapback]591109[/snapback]

it appears to be stock scion TC rims on his celi biggrin.gif

the tC rims look great on our cars...
plus i got my tC rims for 400
that included 4 brand new tires.
find me a deal that beats that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.