Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUPERCHARGER WEEEEEEEEEEE
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
94veilsidecelica
OK big opinions here.... i have a 5sfe and i was thinking of following the 5sfte steps or supercharging... im not looking to get more power out of it i mean i know thats wat all supercharging and turboing is geared towards, but i want to do somehting different...any input would be nice
jcaron9gt4
5sfte ftw!!! if u want something different then i would turbo. every setup comes out a little different no matter whose setup you follow. PLus it will be your custom work, something you can be proud of. im not sure about what SC kits are out there for the 6gc, if any.
elvasoshexai
i always wondered how hard it was to build a custom SC kit... other than the sc itself... anything else that's really diff compared to a TC kit?
94veilsidecelica
i would like to turbo but i think imma attempt to supercharge...i like the way they sound lol
hellsyphon
Rotrex Supercharger ftw!
95CelicaST
Ripp Mods sold a Camry 5S-FE supercharger kit, but it is discontinued. It cost around 3,000 dollars. Rotrex custom build is your best bet.

I don't think there are any 5S-FZE's on here..
GotToyota
A supercharger would be a killer setup, but I'm not too familiar with them, what is a "Rotrex" supercharger?
6strngs
you know what would be different? a turbo kit with a GT28RS turbo biggrin.gif I wish I had the money for that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.