Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw a Silver Celi at REN. FEST
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
USAssassin
I saw a silver GT Celica with a 6gc.net sticker in its window at the Maryland Renaissance Festival this weekend on sunday Sept. 2...anyone know who it was?....anyone else comin this weekend cause i am goin back this weekend on sunday Sept. 9.
CelicaST_CALI
its joke of course..lol srry to offend,he joined in 05 how is he a new member...
devilsden97
QUOTE(CelicaST_CALI @ Sep 3, 2007 - 11:36 PM) [snapback]593112[/snapback]

nerd alert,lol

ok im gonna say it, I hope your SERIOUSLY joking... because thats about one of the rudest comments ive read on this site as of late.

also, if ur kidding, hes a new member, and might not see it as a joke, so....i suggest u take an extra second to think b4 u post again.
bojangles_8686
It was me, I was there with a friend who is getting shipped back to Iraq this week.
m0dd3d1
Damnit, see what I miss when I get stationed overseas. Balls. God I got so shi**y last year. MMM, copperhead! Drool.
bojangles_8686
QUOTE(m0dd3d1 @ Sep 4, 2007 - 8:11 PM) [snapback]593367[/snapback]

Damnit, see what I miss when I get stationed overseas. Balls. God I got so shi**y last year. MMM, copperhead! Drool.

We were drinking snakebites and beestings all day. That mead is gooood.
m0dd3d1
Yeah, we got pretty stupid last year. I went with all my old workmates at Millennium Cable. When we went to see The Rogues play (got I love them, not the first time for me!) some old dude all dressed up started a fight with one of my friends. Lol, bad times. Traffic was such a bit** too!
USAssassin
well hey guys we are goin up there again this weekend on sunday and that would be sweet as **** if you all could come.
bojangles_8686
I have to work and help a friend with his RX7 so I cant go frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.