Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chipped Passenger Widnow
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
yyet
So I was driving today and heard something hit my passenger window. I thought it was bird ****, but after a further look, there is a big chip in my window. It didn't spider web, but its a pretty big groove. Is there anything I can do about it? Maybe a polish or something? Or do I have to buy a new widnow?
808celica
go hawaiian style and just leave 'em or go take a window off anoddah one..........lol
96bluevert
First I'd take it to see if it can be fixed, cause you might not need to replace the whole thing.
yyet
Well, I bought a door from this guy and am planning to change out the window. That was Monday. Anyways, yesterday (Tuesday) I was driving home from work and then I see it, in slow motion. A rock coming toward my windshield. And then I hear *CRACK* and then now there is a chip in my windshield. Great luck huh.

Wyatt
Rayme
Your pretty lucky your windows didn't shattered!
Side and rear windows won't spider web, they will just explode in millions pieces...I guess you should replace it or fill it with some clear epoxy or something
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.