Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtt/wtb: 96-99 facelift bumper
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
eggman40
interested in 96-99 facelift bumper if available. Name a price, or if your interested in a Cyclone front bumper i have one to trade too! thanks!

Pic of front bumper http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-99-Toyot...1QQcmdZViewItem

forkee
i got a nice invader bumper in really good condition (in black too!) if you dont want to go stock smile.gif

IPB Image
eggman40
Thanks but i had another thing in mind. I was looking into a lip that would fit best with the face lift bumper.
eggman40
bump

punkuup5150
ill have one in the next upcoming weeks once i get my cone put on but it will need some work dont to it since it has a big chip taken out of it and it has a hole punched in the front but other then that its a nice bumper off a 97 celi
eggman40
QUOTE(punkuup5150 @ Sep 19, 2007 - 6:29 PM) [snapback]597442[/snapback]
ill have one in the next upcoming weeks once i get my cone put on but it will need some work dont to it since it has a big chip taken out of it and it has a hole punched in the front but other then that its a nice bumper off a 97 celi

Any pics by the way?

eggman40
got it, thanks masked man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.