Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greddy Sp2
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Etak28
Hey i need to know where i can get a Greddy Sp2 cat back exhaust system that would fit my car, a 99 celica gt. If there is none out there then I was wondering if there is a really huge difference between the Sp2 for the 2000 as opposed to the 99 celica gt. I found one site that I could order it from racingworks.com but this site doesnt work or whatever so i need help.

IF you could answer at least one of these questions I will be very happy.
chacha
don't buy SP2 for other model car...if I am not mistaken, the way our exhaust pipes run, well they run differently from the S2000 and any other car....not sure about your site, but where I bought mines, i bought it from this site:

Sport Compact Only

34077 10117030 GReddy 1994-1997 Toyota Celica SP2 Catback Exhaust Systems GT 1 $460.97 $460.97

my experience with them...it was alright, the guys seems like they're selling for a high price...i was lucky to get it at this price...
Etak28
Yea well first off mine is a 99 so that won't work but secondly its not like a different edition or model its just a year difference between mine and 7th generation celica. I guess what i'm asking is how big is the difference between the 99 greddy sp2 and the 2000 greddy sp2?
Culpable04
QUOTE(Etak28 @ Sep 18, 2007 - 10:02 PM) [snapback]597175[/snapback]

Yea well first off mine is a 99 so that won't work but secondly its not like a different edition or model its just a year difference between mine and 7th generation celica. I guess what i'm asking is how big is the difference between the 99 greddy sp2 and the 2000 greddy sp2?

is just as difference as the exhaust from a celica 1977 and a celica 1999, even if it's only one year difference is a whole different car, the exhaust set-up is different, I'm sure it can be modded to fit but at what cost ? unless you get a Greddy SP2 that is for your car ( 1994 - 1999 ) go to an exhaust shop and have them make you a cat-back to your taste.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.