Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jayi12-15psi
ok, a few months ago mywhite94celcagt said that he was organizing a group buy for custom leather shift boots, so I said I was interested

then he asked me to send my shift boot in for the ring for fitting.

I think he said that there were 8 other people that wanted a shift boot, so I sent him my boot for the ring.

but now, not only do I not have a custom leater shift boot, he wont respond to my pm's and so he wont send me my boot back.

so maybe you guys could hassle him or send him some nasty pm's or something

thanks for reading my post.
FireinDC
what kind of person would do that... wtf ill hassle him man i cant belive that... ahh
aznpnoy12
yah i agree, thats pretty low. cant we all just get along?
macavely
thats foul... well if you have his home address and real name.. sure for your boot..
speedracer_2020
what a scam!

Boots from the delaership run about $50(can) and take 5-6 weeks to get! I can see why he didn't do it. Call the police, I know there's nothing that they'll do but still.

Shaun
Inferno
I'm sorry that happened. Maybe his computer died or something. Who knows.
jayi12-15psi
I'm sorry that happened. Maybe his computer died or something. Who knows

naw, I've seen him posting after I've sent him pm's

thanks for your support guys
Inferno
That sucks. Anyhow, I was just trying to think of some sort of reason that things could have went wrong. I fully support you, man. Good luck with getting your boot.
jayi12-15psi
anybody here have any kind of connections we could use for a group buy on shift boots?
blkGT
He stole your boot! wtf. I mean i rarely ever see if EVER anyone arguing on this site, and then someone steals a friggin shift boot. And all because u had a little decentcy (sp) to trust the guy. mad.gif
speedracer_2020
Like i said before (some what incoherently..) boots go for about $50 Canadian. When I get mine, let me talk to my friend .. and see what kind of discount I can get for you!

Let me know if that sounds interesting

SHaun
(Stuck at work helping out our clients in Hong Kong on a gorgeous saturday night!)
jayi12-15psi
Like i said before (some what incoherently..) boots go for about $50 Canadian. When I get mine, let me talk to my friend .. and see what kind of discount I can get for you!

thanks that would be awsome, I went to a place in st. louis and they wanted $100 for a custom solid leather shift boot!!

I appreciate the support you guys are giving me, I have had a lot of patience with this guy, and all I ever get from him is bull****, wish he had the decency to respond to my pm's

anyway, thanks again
95STCelica
QUOTE (jayi12-15psi @ Aug 9, 2003 - 3:11 AM)
ok, a few months ago mywhite94celcagt said that he was organizing a group buy for custom leather shift boots, so I said I was interested

then he asked me to send my shift boot in for the ring for fitting.

I think he said that there were 8 other people that wanted a shift boot, so I sent him my boot for the ring.

but now, not only do I not have a custom leater shift boot, he wont respond to my pm's and so he wont send me my boot back.

so maybe you guys could hassle him or send him some nasty pm's or something

thanks for reading my post.

Join the club man, I know how you feel. Just be thankful it wasnt $240 Rockford Components and MOMO Racing Pedals.... thumbsdown.gif
jayi12-15psi
Join the club man, I know how you feel. Just be thankful it wasnt $240 Rockford Components and MOMO Racing Pedals.... 

wow that really sucks, wish people could just be honest about online deals
95STCelica
QUOTE (jayi12-15psi @ Aug 10, 2003 - 2:12 PM)
Join the club man, I know how you feel. Just be thankful it wasnt $240 Rockford Components and MOMO Racing Pedals.... 

I'm trying to forget about it as should you. Some people are dicks and it's as simple as that. For instance, Matt claims that the USPS of AMERICA lost a money order in the mail five different times and he only got it back three times. Yep, i'm sure. That's why John sent me a package from TN and it got here in 3 days. Move on so it doesn't piss you off wink.gif
jayi12-15psi
can't forget, oh, thanks for changing your avatar brian

I was getting tired of lookin at your face, J/K wink.gif
94TRDCeli
thats ****ed up id rather spend 100 bucks than steal someones shift boot that aint cool at all id beat some ass if i was you..id get an address and ****
97sccelica
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Aug 10, 2003 - 8:23 PM)

I'm trying to forget about it as should you. Some people are dicks and it's as simple as that. For instance, Matt claims that the USPS of AMERICA lost a money order in the mail five different times and he only got it back three times. Yep, i'm sure. That's why John sent me a package from TN and it got here in 3 days. Move on so it doesn't piss you off wink.gif

thats why people should wait for the money before they send out the stuff
kuya1284
QUOTE (jayi12-15psi @ Aug 9, 2003 - 5:30 PM)
anybody here have any kind of connections we could use for a group buy on shift boots?

Uhhh... you could have just gone to an upholstry shop... Unless your shops there are overpriced...
jayi12-15psi
they are, there was a group buy for them early this year that went through for $30 for solid leather shift boots, I've since went to a couple of shops that want between $75 and $100
95STCelica
QUOTE (97sccelica @ Aug 11, 2003 - 3:58 AM)
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Aug 10, 2003 - 8:23 PM)

thats why people should wait for the money before they send out the stuff

i learned my lesson...

its funny that he still posts here like nothing happened tho.. thumbsdown.gif
jayi12-15psi
has he still been posting?

next time he posts, would you guys mind replying with somethin nasty such as

"hey ****er, give Jim his shift boot back!!!"
Coomer
QUOTE (jayi12-15psi @ Aug 11, 2003 - 9:28 PM)
has he still been posting?

next time he posts, would you guys mind replying with somethin nasty such as

"hey ****er, give Jim his shift boot back!!!"

How about instead of cluttering up the forums with stuff like this, you let me know the next time he posts, and I'll talk to him and try to find out what's going on.

Seriously, I'm thinking about getting rid of the buying/selling forum. It sometimes causes way more trouble than it's worth. frown.gif
jayi12-15psi
please don't do away with the buying and selling forum, it is a good deal for a lot of people looking for parts, even though every once in a while someone gets screwed.

How about we post a sticky of good/bad sellers at the top of the forum, people can add the're bad or good experiences with sellers, sort of like being black listed.

sorry about cluttering up the forum with this message, I was just trying to make an example of mywhite94celicagt, maybe this will discourage other bad sellers
Coomer
QUOTE (jayi12-15psi @ Aug 12, 2003 - 2:05 PM)
How about we post a sticky of good/bad sellers at the top of the forum, people can add the're bad or good experiences with sellers, sort of like being black listed.

Check out the other thread in general discussion about K2 not getting his stuff. It describes why a good/bad buyers and sellers feature will not work.
jayi12-15psi
oh, sorry didn't read that frown.gif
95STCelica
QUOTE (Coomer @ Aug 12, 2003 - 1:48 PM)
How about instead of cluttering up the forums with stuff like this, you let me know the next time he posts, and I'll talk to him and try to find out what's going on.

And this works so well right...

rolleyes.gif
Coomer
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Aug 12, 2003 - 3:25 PM)
QUOTE (Coomer @ Aug 12, 2003 - 1:48 PM)

And this works so well right...

rolleyes.gif

Sorry Brian,
But I've tried to help you with your situation. I've talked to both of you a lot, but because it's an ongoing dispute, I'm not sure who to believe.

This is kind of a different situation, in the fact that mywhite94celicagt isn't here to represent himself and hasn't argued or anything yet. Maybe there was just some miscommunication or something happened to him or something, but until I talk to him, I can't be sure of anything.
95STCelica
im sayin talking things out doesnt work thats all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.