Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: best exhaust setups
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
toyocelgt95
im thinking bout going with the magnaflow high flow cat, all stainless pipe, cherrybomb and taking the resinator off and useing the magnaflow muffler i have on now

any suggestions ???? thanks
Jared95
i run magnaflow with no cat and 2.25 inch piping to the resonator and it sounds good not to loud...i heard if u cut the res. it sounds ricey but i havn't heard any soundclips so i dont know its just word of mouth pretty much
xs94st
click my sig

no resonator..ss headers..stock cat..ZEO brand muffler (offbrand)
jcbass7
im running a magnaflow spun high flow cat, magnaflow muffler and magnaflow res/second muffler.. this is all 3in pipe on my 3SGTE and it sounds perfect.. could not be happier. biggrin.gif

PS: and a 3in DP
x_itchy_b_x
This muffler (kinda overkill). and an ebay special resonator. sounds mint. very deep.
(Manny you havent heard it with the muffler, I had two resonators last time)

Valo666
im running pace setter headers 2.5" full exhaust from headers back with a magnaflow cat, vibrant performance resignator, and a magnaflow oval muffler. Very nice deep sound, very clean and supprisingly quite too. It has a nice pur to it at low rpms, but if i step on it, it gets kinda loud.
OrbitalGT95
dump tube of the manifold right out the front bumper. thats what you need
Valo666
w00t for no back pressure! woot.gif i ran like that for a few weeks after i installed my headers cuz my flex pipe ripped in half.
toyocelgt95
im gettin all stainless pipe, magnaflow high flow cat,cherry bomb and keepin the muffler i have on it now all for $300 thats not a bad deal is it ?
jcbass7
so thats parts and labor etc? if so thats a good deal

i paid..
100$ magnaflow spun high flow cat
70$ magnaflow resonator
130$ magnaflow muffler
250$ for 3in piping/parts and labor

total.. 550$
toyocelgt95
yea $300 includes labor and everything
jcbass7
id say thats a good price biggrin.gif
xs94st
yea man good price!

cant wait to see it / hear it!

post some pics when dat shiz is done son!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.