Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK v US spec.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Bob-King
I have an unhealthy interest in all celicas, but have very little imformation on US spec Gen 6's, AS for UK ST's, there where 3 models made,ST,SR and LTD .
The ST was launched in 1995, and was a stripped out version of the GT ,no alloy wheels,rear spoiler or side skirts.
Then a limited addition was built, only made in black or silver, with alloys &body kit, 125 were made in each of the two colours , also had air/con ( not standard in UK frown.gif .
My model was called the SR, built from1996 till the end of production ( oct 99), also only made in Silver or Black ,but this time 250 in each colour.
Inside we got ,air/con, sony double din CD/Radio/Cass,diffrent cloth trim.
Outside, we got a full GT body kit, 3 post rear spoiler & side skirts , 16" Momo sports alloys with 205/50/16 P6000's ans a S/ mesh grill.
As for you guys ,what sort of performance do you get from the standard ST, in the UK its a 7A-FE engine with 114 BHP, 0-60 10 sec and a top speed of 127MPH .
speak to you soon, Bob.
0Re0
LHD UK?
RHD US
imo
JonboyGB
QUOTE (0Re0 @ Jan 3 2003, 03:42 PM)
LHD UK?
RHD US
imo

?????

Don't you mean . . .

RHD UK
LHD US?

Bob (I was gonna say Papa Smurf, but I'm sure you didn't want that to start up again biggrin.gif ) . . . doh! Have you had a look at the homepage on this site? Click on 'Information', as there quite a bit of info about the US specs. Or if you can't be arsed . . .

click here
0Re0
QUOTE (JonboyGB @ Jan 3 2003, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (0Re0 @ Jan 3 2003, 03:42 PM)
LHD UK?
RHD US
imo

?????

Don't you mean . . .

RHD UK
LHD US?

Bob (I was gonna say Papa Smurf, but I'm sure you didn't want that to start up again biggrin.gif ) . . . doh! Have you had a look at the homepage on this site? Click on 'Information', as there quite a bit of info about the US specs. Or if you can't be arsed . . .

click here

My bad...I got it the wrong way...LoL!
JonboyGB
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.