Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: this doesnt sound right: celica price range
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
boosted_K2
i was skimming the consumer report on used cars and looked up the 00-03 celica (for my girlfriend), the 91-95 MR2 (for me smile.gif ), and the 94-99 Celica (to see how my car stacked up out on the market). well wildly enough, the 00-03 celica was rated both as a top choice for teen drivers, and one of the CR good choice buys. the price range for them was around 14-16K. which seemed reasonable b/c they are new body style, so they are holding value pretty well. i looked at our celicas and was a bit shocked. the 94-98s were rated in the 12-14K category, while the 99s were still rated as 14-16K dollar cars. i was in shock, where have these people been?!!? reguardless our cars were rated as one of the best buys for 12-14K dollars... wow, im going to show that to any interested buyers lol
Toyota_guy31783
Yea...i found that out a couple months ago. Crazy huh? But hey i only have one thing to say....its a Toyota! wink.gif
boosted_K2
QUOTE (Toyota_guy31783 @ Aug 14, 2003 - 6:26 AM)
Yea...i found that out a couple months ago. Crazy huh? But hey i only have one thing to say....its a Toyota! wink.gif

haha yea, car prices in general are goin wayy down, donno if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

and on a side note: it is now 6:40 AM, i need to get my 3 hours of sleep before i go help my friend wire up his piggyback air/fuel system to his probe. im going to be blurring wires togeather lol. its hard to believe ive been on this site all night, i now know how you feel coomer. haha
CupCrazy38
I just bought my 97 ST for $6000.75. My Credit union I got the loan through to build credit (just turned 18) has the car valued at $8,885... my insurance company will give me that value if the car is totaled... so it works out nicely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.