Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what might be wrong...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Suspension/Handling/Braking
Toyota_guy31783
last december i had a little accident with my car. I was driving in the rain and lost control of my car when i was appling my brakes for a turn. I regained control just in time to straighten her up and hit a curb head on. I took about a 2-3 foot fall into a small field. Miraculously there was no real damage to the car acept a busted rim and some underbody damage.(it was those black plastic scrapers). No big deal. But then i found out that my alignment was way off. So i got a new rim and took my car to get aligned. The Alignment guy said that my driverside wheel was knocked back about 1-1 1/2 inches. I havent spent the money to get it fixed because my car drives fine with out it, so now i cant remember what it was that is bent/crooked. Any ideas or answers.
BlackSTX
QUOTE (Toyota_guy31783 @ Aug 14, 2003 - 5:10 AM)
I regained control just in time to straighten her up and hit a curb head on.

If you straightened it up, then wouldn't you have just gone straight down the road? Just kidding. You probably bent an axle or something. The only way to tell is to have a mechanic look at it.
97sccelica
control arm

you could always look under the car and see what is bent
Coomer
Moved to a more approprate forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.