Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hate people
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
punkuup5150
this is the 3rd hit and run this year. 2 times my bumper was hit i was payed for one of them and right now have my new bumper and fenders in my garage. but tonight some one rode up on my drivers side fender. its destroyed. the only upside to this is i have 2 fenders sittign in my garage just waiting to be fitted and painted. the down side is i had the fender sold to a member on here because it was the exact match to his car. i cant beleave people 3rd hit and run and not even a note i knwo they had to feel hitting me it streches all the way down my fender my wheel well was even dinted in a had to fix the plastic before i coudl drive im livid and cant see straight and seey about my rant.
elvasoshexai
i kno how u feel. within buying a brand new 06 civic ex last yr, in < 2 months, my front bumper was scratched up when we parked on a side street. we repaintd it since car was so new.

in < 6 months after, the rear bumper was hit again in a parking lot... so we repainted that again because we wanted to keep the car new...

now a year later, the front bumper got hit again by a shopping cart in another parking lot... but we give up on repainting it...

as for my celica, i already take every precaution to park it safely... and i got a HUGE dent during the summer on my fender.. and it also screwed up my sway bar endlink... really sux...

then just the other day in class, i hear some girl talkin to her friends about how the other day she was driving and she thought she ran up a curb while parking. so she just shrugged it off, parked and started walking. then some guy ran up to her asking if she was just gonna walk away after hitting a car... and she looked again and there was a huge dent on the other person's car... and she was complaining to her frds how it's so much trouble while the other person needs to get their car fixed... can't believe it =/ that's y i don't drive my car to school
CelicaST_CALI
wow that really sucks this is y i carry a paintball gun when i city drive,they hit and run u shoot,if they stop to fight u,they get caught,if they run,they get painted...a win win
xs94st
if they were trying to pull a hit n run, i would box em in, get my crowbar n break their windows.
punkuup5150
i was working at the time so im not sure when i was hit it might have been my employee if he hit me hes fired and imma beat him to an inch of his life for not being man enough to tell me at least i have a spare set and i guess it just pushes me to get them put on and finally get the car painted like ive been wanting to do all i have to do is buy the paint i have everythgin else imjust having problems with paintcodes not matching up i was just ranting. im better now im just still upset that some one could do this
SilentNight
yea bro that sucks. People suck. just today i was almost hit cuz sum ideo decided he was gunna run a stop sign after i was already half way thru the intersection.
BigRog95
I know how you feel my friend. After I first bought my car, 2 weeks after I bought it, I went to the DMV to register my car, and got some tags and registration...what happens while i'm in the DMV? Someone hits my car too! Nothing to big, but over the back passenger tire, over the wheel well..and it chipped the paint, and put some small dents..it sucks!

I feel your pain!
BloodyStupidDavey
Just yesterday my bro got hit by a rental van that was undertaking him. The van didn't stop, despite going in the same direction and now being suck between my bro and a lorry that was in front of him until he was undertaken. My bro got the rental company number and the registration and had called both the police and the rental company before the hirer got back to them.

Fender dented, bumper scratched.

I am seriously thinking about installing 4-camera cctv and recording equipment in my Celica specifically because of the number of friends who have been the victim of hit a runs or other drivers initially accepting its their fault and then changing their mind once they've spoken to a lawyer. I've been fairly lucky so far, last incident was a couple of years ago when some kids rammed a shopping trolley into my fender. Lost my no claims bonus on that one as the police couldn't be bothered to even attempt to identify the culprit(s).
SilentNight
Always gotta be watching. U never know. My moms friend was sitting at a light parked not mving, and this guy rear ends her at 45 mph. I mean can u not see shes stopped!!!!??@
celicanice
QUOTE(SilentNight @ Nov 17, 2007 - 9:54 AM) [snapback]615039[/snapback]

Always gotta be watching. U never know. My moms friend was sitting at a light parked not mving, and this guy rear ends her at 45 mph. I mean can u not see shes stopped!!!!??@

wow shes alright?
same thing happened to my friend as well. he said back seats were crushed
MercuryFree
Well nothing so extreme, but i have a straight line made of dents down the side of my celica from people opening their doors into it. Idiots.
punkuup5150
i have lots of those also
i just cant wait to get my car painted so i can park a mile away from work and not have to worry about ne one hitting it im taking up 4 spaces biggrin.gif
Rayme
Makes me glad I live in a smowhat small town, I had 1 little poke in my door in 5 years of owning celicas and I'm not even sure if I did it myself...

mmh *knocks on wood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.