Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatchback/coupe
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
madlion586
Hey guys, this may seem a silly question but please bear with me for a mo. I have my car listed as a hatchback but that's based on my limited knowledge of such things. can some kind fellow please enlighten me regarding the difference?
Celicav
I can help you out, mon! A coupe has an actual trunk, like a sedan does. A hatchback has a long "trunk" that includes the back window.
madlion586
Ok thanks, I was right then biggrin.gif
FallenHero
Get in the trunk and close it. If you can get to the front seat without much trouble, you have a hatch. If you are in a bad position, and have no way out of that dark, dark, place, you have a coupe.

Jon
ghostdog
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Aug 14, 2003 - 6:42 PM)
Get in the trunk and close it. If you can get to the front seat without much trouble, you have a hatch. If you are in a bad position, and have no way out of that dark, dark, place, you have a coupe.

Jon

LOL. thnx for the laugh biggrin.gif
Inferno

Jon

What if you don't have a trunk? LOL. wink.gif
aznxrussel
chances are if it looks good then its a hatch biggrin.gif
macavely
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Aug 14, 2003 - 7:59 PM)
Get in the trunk and close it.  If you can get to the front seat without much trouble, you have a hatch.  If you are in a bad position, and have no way out of that dark, dark, place, you have a coupe.

Jon

yea thanks for the laugh and can i add something else... if you sit and your trunk and it's coverd by glass.. they you have a hatch.. and it your in the and its metal... stop letting people put you in a trunk..
FallenHero
QUOTE (macavely @ Aug 14, 2003 - 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Aug 14, 2003 - 7:59 PM)
Get in the trunk and close it.  If you can get to the front seat without much trouble, you have a hatch.  If you are in a bad position, and have no way out of that dark, dark, place, you have a coupe.

Jon

yea thanks for the laugh and can i add something else... if you sit and your trunk and it's coverd by glass.. they you have a hatch.. and it your in the and its metal... stop letting people put you in a trunk..

LOL, and if we don't hear from him for a while,,, he obviosly has a coupe!

Jon
Andason
haha this reminds me of a time i had like 6 people stuffed in my car. one had to ride in the back. we met up with some other people and i was like check out my system.... and when i opened the trunk he popped out and scared the person that was just standing there and in all honesty kinda scared me too cuz i didnt know he was gonna pop out like that
ScoobyDooCruiser
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Aug 14, 2003 - 3:42 PM)

Jon

Dude. Your funny as hell. I don't often laugh out loud, but i did this time.
celica_lover94
- you shouldn't tell ppl to do that ....they might take ya serious-

-*btw*- I have a coupe...and thanks to u ppl.....A locksmith BILL!

*hehe*..... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.