Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What you LOVE about your 6gen Celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Rusty
laugh.gif

What is it about your Celica, that makes you love her so much and why did you buy the celica?
xs94st
all you need is love!

i love the curves..oh yea baby..n when you see 'er in the moonlight - jus makes me want to floor the 'ol girl..mmmm mmmmmm.
joehernandez
QUOTE(xs94st @ Dec 7, 2007 - 2:16 AM) [snapback]620499[/snapback]

all you need is love!

i love the curves..oh yea baby..n when you see 'er in the moonlight - jus makes me want to floor the 'ol girl..mmmm mmmmmm.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
i think that is toooooo much love!! use protection though laugh.gif laugh.gif
I love the car!!
i has never let me down!!!!!!
jcaron9gt4
i love my boost guage, and love watching it jump up when i step on the gas smile.gif
playr158
that she only weights 1,000 LBS smile.gif
Supersprynt
^ Sans motor. laugh.gif

I love everything except the fwd.
dabazied
She is so beautimus lol. So sexy. I like the handling feel on the car as well. I saw her on the car lot, knew the price tag was overpriced but not too many of em for sale around here so I was just like meh, I gotta have her.
HaRv3sTeR
look and uniqueness
playr158
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Dec 7, 2007 - 9:07 AM) [snapback]620554[/snapback]

^ Sans motor. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sans motor, dash, controls, ac/heat, wheels, suspension, sunroof, doors, windows, spare tire well.
biggrin.gif
cHinaman727
QUOTE(playr158 @ Dec 7, 2007 - 4:43 PM) [snapback]620593[/snapback]

QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Dec 7, 2007 - 9:07 AM) [snapback]620554[/snapback]

^ Sans motor. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sans motor, dash, controls, ac/heat, wheels, suspension, sunroof, doors, windows, spare tire well.
biggrin.gif

I dont get it frown.gif
Supersprynt
Sans means without.

So his car is 1,000lbs, but is missing all that stuff.
playr158
it means i have a frame.
njccmd2002
curves, magnet for stranger eyes.

Its the only car that i have ever felt happy driving.

bought it because i could not find a used tacoma. It was the same money. and i always wanted a convertible while im still young, not at my 60's biggrin.gif

will not sell ever. Some dont believe this, but its true. And planning to buy a second (hatch) in the next 2 years. Black too.

Hope celicas dont come back. Because it means our cars will be rare.

FreddyTheOthaMeat
The body styling and the feel when driving and its reliability biggrin.gif
njccmd2002
oh, i forgot the fact that there is a T on the fron bumber, that has been circled 3 times...
thespacepanda
Mmm. I love the styling, the lightness, the low center of gravity, the way the interior wraps around the driver instead of being symetrical, the fact that they last forever, they're easy to work on, the fact that they turn heads when i drive by, pretty much everything...except the cupholders.
DeathWing
love how my 95 celi looks cool and reliable after every time my mom's eclipse breaks tongue.gif
Vince-Noir
QUOTE(thespacepanda @ Dec 7, 2007 - 9:21 PM) [snapback]620671[/snapback]
pretty much everything...except the cupholders.

laugh.gif they are ridiculous, especially in a manual! biggrin.gif

I bought mine just over 3 years ago, bought it with my head rather than my heart...
- Total bomb proof reliability, and longevity
- Best BHP i could afford to insure at 22 (UK is pretty arsey like that... no 5.0litres for us! rolleyes.gif )
- Value for my hard earned money
- Great GT for all the motorway (freeway) miles

Now double the milage and not one single fault, i've never looked back... in fact used car prices being as low as they are in the UK, i dont want to sell her... even when the low end lack of torque in the 3s-ge gets a little frustrating. Maybe a 3VZ-FE will get dropped in one day! smile.gif
Havok1997GT
That shes mine. i bought her.
The way everything is raped around you
the look
the abillity to have quick and hanbling
and being able to work on her and make her new or newer again. i look at my car as my version of a old 1950s car that some old guy has restored to new. i look at these cars as my 1970 Cheve Nova or something. the new Generations Hotrod biggrin.gif
thespacepanda
QUOTE(Havok1997GT @ Dec 8, 2007 - 12:38 AM) [snapback]620748[/snapback]

I thought they deleted that thread....
lazarpaul
love the oil filter positioning and all the space in the engine bay
also love the feel it gives you when u sit in it
CelicaBuddy
Overall looks and the fact that the car has given me no trouble (besides replacing the starter...) whatsoever basically the 4 years I've owned it... Great little car indeed... The reliability is a HUGE reason why I dont wanna move onto something else... I'd feel guilty selling it when the Celica has done nothing but good to me. lol ugh I hate new car fever... make it stop frown.gif
celicaST
i work at a dealership and ive driven a lot of different cars. for the money, the celica is a damn nice car. hell, id take my car over some newer, more expensive cars.

one thing i love about it is that its not a popular tuner car.
3SGTE
it would have to be the engine, then the original looks of the car!!
Turbotone
Everything
http://www.jordanracing.moonfruit.com
GriffGirl
QUOTE(thespacepanda @ Dec 7, 2007 - 4:45 PM) [snapback]620752[/snapback]
QUOTE(Havok1997GT @ Dec 8, 2007 - 12:38 AM) [snapback]620748[/snapback]

I thought they deleted that thread....

LMAO!

Seriously... my friends tell me my car is a chick magnet. I'm oblivious to that stuff, plus I have a g/f anyway, but still, that's kind cool though. smile.gif
ashes1850
I love her because my sister had a 95' that was supposed to go to me and then she crashed it and blew the clutch and it was totaled. Had to find one after that and I finally did last march!
bccentaur3
Why does everyone call their celica lady. You know what I'm going to be the first and call my Celica a MAN. I love him, because he's sexy. lol... On a serious note, the car is SEX.
j0e_p3t
i love everything everyone else already said. and how i don't see many others on the road. and the look on people's faces when i tell them its a 95.
97-SX
I love it when people think that it's brand new. Not bad for a ten year old car. I also like it that people have nearly crased trying to have a good look at it.
thespacepanda
QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Dec 11, 2007 - 11:26 PM) [snapback]621856[/snapback]

Why does everyone call their celica lady. You know what I'm going to be the first and call my Celica a MAN. I love him, because he's sexy. lol... On a serious note, the car is SEX.

Actually I started calling my Celica "Tom" about 2 years ago when I got it.
bccentaur3
QUOTE(thespacepanda @ Dec 11, 2007 - 9:10 PM) [snapback]621928[/snapback]

QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Dec 11, 2007 - 11:26 PM) [snapback]621856[/snapback]

Actually I started calling my Celica "Tom" about 2 years ago when I got it.

lol laugh.gif , I be honest, I actually call my celica a women like almost everyone on here. I call her Celest.
stephen_lee
I call mine Sara smile.gif but the girl i was with when i bought the car July '06 called her Kerbie.. lol
Rusty
<<gone>>
CelicaST_CALI
one word, handling...
GriffGirl
Okay so, today I have a new reason for my Celi love... driving to work this morning I saw another 6th gen, 1st in my rv mirror and next thing I know it's in front of me... so I'm driving behind it scoping out its fine Celica ass and I'm thinkin to myself damn, I drive that! That is one SEXY ass car! It's absolutely beautiful!

I haven't settled on a name yet though, I was originally gonna go with a girl's name but after reading Panda's post I think maybe I'll just call her Frank (or Bill or Bob, any damn thing but Sue LOL)
Celicam8
QUOTE(CelicaST_CALI @ Dec 12, 2007 - 12:39 AM) [snapback]621991[/snapback]

one word, handling...

X2...

but.. I don't love it, I just like... bcc will understand this...

btw, my car doesn't have a name, it's a inanimate object
95GTCelica
I love that at my school when its time to take photos for the yearbook in the "senior rides section" that I get asked if they can take a picture of my 6gc. They lined up all the cars and i'm the only non bmw there.

oh and they way it handles on those curvy roads...
stetsonaw
the curves, so sleek... the response it gives me, and the way it takes care of me at high speeds around curves biggrin.gif
aspen
Mine's named Cecelia.

I love how she feels. The instant response of the throttle, and the nice sound the engine makes at high RPMs.

Some girls I know do also agree that it's a chick magnet too which never hurts.
ImportChick95
I love the way 6th gen celicas handle & look.

My celica's a girl.. and her name's Baby. If she was a boy, she would be one sissy-ass pretty boy.. and that would be SO wrong, LoL.
BloodyStupidDavey
One thing I forgot about with this thread (is it possible for mods to merge threads? - I dunno) is the handling in the snow.

The handling is great generally. Light enough to make maneuvering at really slow speeds on concrete or tarmac possible without making it feel like one is doing a workout at the local gym; yet beautifully heavy so that you can actually feel what the wheels are doing rather than it feeling like the steering wheel isn't attached to anything.

But in the snow your really notice just how good the power steering is. You can feel exactly what is going on under the wheels and can tell when the wheels are starting to loose traction before you get to the tipping point when drastic corrective measures are needed or there is significant loss of control.
Turbotone
i love the way females are drawn to sit on my hood........ lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Tony
http://www.jordanracing.moonfruit.com
Turbotone
Oh, and not forgeting this,

IPB Image

biggrin.gif
Penkka
Loving the way how it handles, and how you really can feel the car. Drove my friends E36 Beemer, and it was so numb compared to Celica, though it was an M3. Especially in the winter time, its important that you can feel the car and rely on it.
Akimbo
Not much honestly, after experience with other vehicles. I guess I like the dash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.